Profile for Ms. J. A. Thebault > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. A. Thebault

Ms. J. A. Thebault "Jewels" (Jersey Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Black Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit - (No Nicotine and Tobacco)
Black Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit - (No Nicotine and Tobacco)
Offered by MoveAir

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 July 2015
Great value, great colour and great service from Amazon. I have bought several of these kits from Amazon for my family and they are a great hit. Very stylish too.

180 Cosmetics - THE VERY BEST Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Acid Serum Forte & Vitamin C (Extra Strong) - No Needles Needed & Highest Concentration of Hyaluronic Acid Skincare Line - Designed to Fill Fine Lines & Wrinkles to Plump Smooth & Hydrate For Younger Looking Skin. Anti Aging - Anti Wrinkle - Instant Lift Solution - Strengthen- Face Lift - Tone - Rejuvenate - Facelift Health & Beauty Deals
Offered by expederm - Experts in Natural Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab price for a fab product., 2 July 2015
For me this serum really works and at this price I have bought a few. My face is left smooth, soft and fresh after using this serum, I have recommended to all my family and friends.

Leather Travel Document Wallet / Organiser / Case (Bright Pink)
Leather Travel Document Wallet / Organiser / Case (Bright Pink)
Offered by GorgeousThings

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your travels, 19 May 2015
Great colour, great price and perfect for my travels. Lots of space for all your documents in one space.

Story by Kranz & Ziegler 2208555  Cubic Zirconia Sterling Silver 925 Charm
Story by Kranz & Ziegler 2208555 Cubic Zirconia Sterling Silver 925 Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars These 5 rings/charms are beautiful and look great on my Story bracelet, 14 May 2015
These 5 rings/charms are beautiful and look great on my Story bracelet. I am wearing them together at the moment but of course I can separate them as well if I want a change. Love them! Very well packed in a black Story box with a black net bag holding the charms. I am very happy with my purchase.

Pandora 791389 Love & Guidance Pendant Charm
Pandora 791389 Love & Guidance Pendant Charm
Offered by Chronissimo

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful charm, 19 April 2015
This was a Birthday gift for my Sister and she loves it. Good price for the genuine article. Delivery was slow but overall very pleased.

Edc by Esprit Men's 084CC2J013 Button Front Long Sleeve Sweatshirt, Medium Grey Melange, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Smart, 4 April 2015
This is a simple and lovely top. Looks very smart on my husband. Nice material, washes well and I paid a great price. Many thanks

Classic Gentlemans e-pipe iSmoka, eLeaf iPipe V2 e-shisha, ehookah, electronic pipe. Tank system with Dual Bottom coil atomizer. 1x Traditional wood pipe Bowl with mouthpiece, 2x 18350 batteries, 1x Atomizer body, 2 spare atomizer heads, USB battery charger, presentation box. No Tar, No Nicotine, No Tobacco.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 26 Mar. 2015
I brought this pipe for my husband and he loves it! It is very tactile and very well made. This pipe comes in a lovely box with all the necessary bits for the kit. You have to buy the e liquid separately. It is pricey but when you see the workmanship you can understand why. My husband uses this in the evening whilst relaxing and has recommended this pipe to his male friends. It looks like a real old gentleman's pipe which is exactly what he wanted. Great service all round!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favourite so far, 18 Feb. 2015
Gorgeous taste, it reminds me of eating French vanilla ice cream in France with my husband. This is my favourite so far. I have even mixed banana with this and it tastes like creme anglais!

Hatley Baby Girls Infant Party Owls Raincoat, Pink, 6-12 Months
Hatley Baby Girls Infant Party Owls Raincoat, Pink, 6-12 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality coat and very pretty, 10 Feb. 2015
good quality coat and very pretty. It has a lovely lining for a little bit of warmth. Looks gorgeous on my Granddaughter. She is 9 months old but small for her age so this coat is on the big side for her (6-12 mths) but of course she will grow into it. Very happy with my purchase as I got this coat at a great price. My daughter is delighted with this coat as "owls" are all the rage!!

Dcl Saf Levure Active Dried Yeast 500 g (Pack of 3)
Dcl Saf Levure Active Dried Yeast 500 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... coarse grain country loaves this yeast consistently produces 2 good strong rises leading to wonderfully textured bread, 10 Feb. 2015
From 00 flour for pizza bases to coarse grain country loaves this yeast consistently produces 2 good strong rises leading to wonderfully textured bread. Even French flour proved in a fridge for 24 hours rose beautifully. Fast efficient service and will definitely be buying again from here.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6