Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Bettersleep Company Brand 42cm Extra Deep Side Skirt Egyptian Cotton Mattress Protector King Size - Hotel Quality Percale Cotton Supersoft Diamond Quilted & Anti Allergenic Extra Comfort & Protection
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked for a long time, 30 Jun. 2016
I bought one of these years ago in Spain when I lived there . I have since looked since I came back to the uk to avail that ius till now . I am now a happy Bunnie .I have many different ones that shrank melted in the drier , put my fingers through the sides while putting on . this is the one that doesn't do any of those things , it fits perfectly .

Ancient Guardians: The Reckoning (Ancient Guardian Series, Book 4) (Volume 4) (Ancient Guardians Supernatural Romance Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, 29 Jun. 2016
I have just re read the previous three books and then this final one. Let me say these four books are absolutely brilliant. Roll on a few moire months when I can go back and read them again. Pure magic .

Camille Womens Ladies Button Front V-Neck Embroidered Various Coloured Housecoats 18/20 PINK
Offered by Camille Lingerie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 Jun. 2016
This is a very pretty gown ,but not very well made ,you gets what you pay for . it is very frustrating trying to fasten and unfasten the buttons, due to bad button holes if you decided to buy any way I would suggest you get a size smaller .

cookafish - 10 disposable easy cook oven bags
cookafish - 10 disposable easy cook oven bags
Offered by Planit Products Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 Jun. 2016
If you want to cook a small piece of salmon great , any thing else , nope , the bag splits no matter how gently you do it. Not very good .

Car Window Shade (2 Pack) - Car Sun Shade Baby with UV Protection for Your Kids, Dog - Car Window Sun Cover Without Clings or Suction Cups - Fits Most Cars - 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Novelty Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars These are just great. We bought to keep the sun out of ..., 8 Jun. 2016
These are just great. We bought to keep the sun out of the back of the car for our little puppy. It is great you can put the windoiw down a bit as well and believe it or not it keeps the road noise down as well. Would definitely recommend these screens .

Hangerworld Large 42 Peg Plastic Clothes Indoor Airer - Foldable Sock or Underwear Dryer
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 8 Jun. 2016
We use it at our caravan. We had one you peg into the ground and thought it as more work than needed. So we bought this one. Great , it is surprising how much you can get on it , including bath towels. Really does a good job .

Front Range Dog Harness Harness, No-Pull. 3M Reflective Stitching for Improved Night-Time Visibility. Orange, Size: Extra Small (XS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to go, 3 Jun. 2016
This is ideal we where a little vworried because Millie is only a small shizoo cross poodle , this is just great and hopefully will foot her for years .

KK-Go Women's Bohemian Batwing Flower Pattern Blouse
KK-Go Women's Bohemian Batwing Flower Pattern Blouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to gob, 3 Jun. 2016
Absolutely great , fits to a t . the material and style perfect , of so pretty and really well made , they take a while to get from china but well worth the Waite and IH boy whgwhgatca price.

Hengsong--5 Colours Women Boho Style Chiffon Loose Shirt Casual Tops (XL, Pink)
Hengsong--5 Colours Women Boho Style Chiffon Loose Shirt Casual Tops (XL, Pink)
Offered by mei_mei9

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 3 Jun. 2016
These tops are just fabulous , the material and style are great they are well made and oh so pretty , I am a size 20 and they fit and hang beautifully. The only thing is , they take a while to get from China but hey for the price and the cut , they are well worth the Waite , I am juyst about to go in and order more. Would recommend to all .

(14613) Ladies Multicolour Floral Border Print Silky Satin Kaftan. One size fit all (UK10-32)
Offered by Lydia's Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a dream, 31 May 2016
I had many caftans when I was younger and then got board with them , I am now hooked again thanks to this , comfortable , slinky , just all round lovely .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9