ARRAY(0xa6d92fa8)

Profile for Geordie K > Reviews

Content by Geordie K

Geordie K "Kt" (Newcastle, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
H&R Navy Blue Floral - Long
H&R Navy Blue Floral - Long

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Dress but not for the fuller Bust. ;(, 24 Feb 2014
Gorgeous dress and fits perfectly every where except the bust. I thought buying a size bigger would allow for the extra curves. I would normally buy super curvy. I am a 34 back but 34J or 34K depending on bra brand. Hence brought a larger than normal size.
The material is stunning and of good quality it is just not made for the fuller bust ;( needs several more inches in the front bust line. Under the bust fitted beautifully.
I have had to return. The seller approved return immediately. So if of a more normal size bust give the dress a try it is beautiful and if they ever make a super curvy version I will buy it again. Or once I get my bust reduction this will be one of my first purchases post op! Totally gutted that it was so much more curvy in the photo than the actual dress.

ONX3 HTC SENSATION / SENSATION XE PREMIUM PU Hot Pink Luxury Executive Leather Wallet Case + LCD Screen Protector Guard

3.0 out of 5 stars item had slight damage, 24 Jan 2014
item had a wrinkle in the spine of the case but for the price doesn't effect the function of the case. So kept and using it.

Happy Pet Raw Wooden Hayrack
Happy Pet Raw Wooden Hayrack
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lazy bunny, 24 Jan 2014
Our male rabbit kept breaking hay racks as he will jump up on them and sit in them to eat. We have tried metal ones, wooden ones, plastic ones. This is by far the best. It is solid so he has not broken it. It holds the hay well and up off the floor so they are getting fresh hay easily. The girl rabbit is also enjoying nibbling the sides but it is pretty thick so still good. It is a good size but does need to be fitted into a larger run/cage as it is a decent size so would block the view if it was a smaller cage. Our bunnies live together so they have a large cage and run outside and a double upstairs downstairs cage inside. The best is the fact it is simple yet solid so they haven't broken it!

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Natural Treat Fragrant Parsley Bell
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Natural Treat Fragrant Parsley Bell
Offered by Kent e Shop
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunnies loved this bell, 24 Jan 2014
I have two bunnies who are inside for the winter and get 4+ hours play time in the kitchen every day. The bell was their favourite toy and demolished it in a little over a week but had a lot of play until it was all gone.

Happy Pet Willow Ball, Large
Happy Pet Willow Ball, Large
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bunnies play and have a nibble, 24 Jan 2014
Have had this a couple of weeks now and still with us. The two bunnies will play with this ball with our cavalier king Charles spaniel. So it is fun for them but they do get bored after an hour and move on to the rush mat.

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Chew Mat
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Chew Mat
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bunnies love love this mat, 24 Jan 2014
This mat is in the bunnies top three toys. They love it. They sit and chew it. It is light enough that they can move it to wherever they want around the kitchen. I was surprised that they loved it so much but the male rabbit totally digs it and chews it.

Philips HD6324/90 Viva Collection 3-in-1 Table Grill - Griddle and Grilling Tray
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really useful, 7 Jan 2014
When we moved to our bungalow there was no kitchen I cooked on this for 2 months until the renovation was done and the kitchen installed. I still use it for keeping food warm at parties etc. It is excellent. The flat plate works well as a large frying pan and the deep bowl is like a massive wok. It washed easily and we will still use it for larger gatherings.

Corner Plate Stacker, plate stand
Corner Plate Stacker, plate stand
Offered by UK HOT BARGAINS
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Corner Plate Stacker, plate stand
I have my plates stacked which was never a problem but my husband hated lifting the smaller plates up to slide the others out. I think he was worried he would end up breaking them. Hence I purchased this. It works a treat. On ours we have dinner plates on the bottom and tea plates on the top two and bowls on the top. It has freed up space on the shelf too. we are thinking of buying a second one too.

Letter Cage White
Letter Cage White
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 14.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Its bigger than it looks, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Letter Cage White (Misc.)
Ok so the measurements are listed but I had trouble at translating that to our door! The item is of good quality and it does stop our boxer cross getting to the postmans hand. But it sticks out far and if we are not careful when we open the door it knocks the wall.
We will be removing it once the dog learns to not go for the mail man.

Prototype 2: Radnet Edition (PS3)
Prototype 2: Radnet Edition (PS3)
Offered by APE-GAMES
Price: 11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas present for husband, 7 Jan 2014
I brought this for my husband as part of his Christmas treats. He said it is an excellent game and as an avid xbox fan it was a change for him to play his ps3 more now. He loves it. To me it had good graphics and kept him quiet for hours! He did not get bored with the game over the whole Christmas and still has more stuff to do on there!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4