Profile for Carol > Reviews

Carol

Shock Absorber B4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top - Black/White 34DD
Shock Absorber B4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top - Black/White 34DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 1 Mar. 2013
Being large breasted but small chested, I needed something that was basically going to strap me down. Previous bras which say "for intense activity" was essentially nonesense and I found no support at all. I absolutely hate bounce when doing intense work outs but with this bad boy that's the least of my worries now. I now have no bounce at all and feel supported and secure, leaving me free to galavant about as much as I want. Mine was a bit tight but I prefer that. Also I'm looking to come down a size or 2 so that'll be perfect. I may buy another one for when mine really needs a wash!

Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

5.0 out of 5 stars It's got Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman in it... What more do you want!?!, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Well more you can have because Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss are the pinnacle of true Sherlockians and it helps that they are supremely talented at their job, as are the cast. The stories and script are written with such thought and detail that on every viewing you pick up more and more - an odd thing with murder mysteries that Doyle began whereby the story grows even bigger when you know whodunnit because now you can more follow Holmes' train of thought more clearly. The text which comes on screen to show Sherlock's thinking is very clever and the modernisation is thoughtfully done. Because of that however some of the stories did get adapted quite a lot but it's tasteful and the essence of the plot remains intact. The best screen adaptation I've seen. Yes I do realise what I'm saying!

Baba O'Riley (Remix)
Baba O'Riley (Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 1 Mar. 2013
This is the song that introduced me to the band and what an intro it is! Probably most known now than before due to the 2012 London Olympics but so it should. More people need to hear this absolute classic and have it for blasting in the car. So good!

The Guard [Blu-ray] [2011]
The Guard [Blu-ray] [2011]
Dvd ~ Don Cheadle

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!!, 1 Mar. 2013
The man is a genius. Coming from Northern Ireland I was delighted at his bravery when touching on some of those issues but found it all in exceedingly good humour and really enjoyed the story. Brilliantly acted, spectacular script, well captured. Just brilliant. NOt for every one I imagine but what film really is?!

HP v210w 32GB USB Flash Drive
HP v210w 32GB USB Flash Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job..., 1 Mar. 2013
Works well, took a bit of time to arrive but this wasn't an urgent purchase for me. Would have liked some sort of lanyon to go with it as it is very small and I'm petrified of losing it!!! Would recommend but I am going to have to find a way to look after it!

The Power of Love
The Power of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
Exquisite and very heartfelt song. The piano at the beginning is delicate and complementary to the gentle, warm voice that sings across it with a clarity that makes you fall it love with it. I'm looking forward to future hits from this very talented lady!

YooUSB 4GB Novelty Cute Adelie Penguin USB Flash Key Pen Drive Memory Stick Gift UK
Offered by Mestall(Ship from HongKong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Mar. 2013
Delivery was very quick, product is adorable and works really well. I think the memory is the tiniest bit less than 4GB but it's so close it doesn't make a difference. I would recommend!