Profile for EmElLi > Reviews

Content by EmElLi

EmElLi

Page: 1 | 2
beautyblender PURE blender (single)
beautyblender PURE blender (single)
Offered by Intern Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb! Worth every penny!, 11 Feb. 2014
I have started using tinted moisturizers (and even foundation on some occasions) so was looking for an alternative to brushes and fingers. I'm not a fan of pink so white was more appealing, plus no dyes.
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love the beauty blender! Super easy to apply, very easy to wash and the result is as if airbrushed! I have received a CC Cream as a beauty sample and it was so thick and difficult to apply that I was considering binning it. However, once I've applied it using this beauty blender it looked rather good!
I would buy it again in a heartbeat! :)

Tool Carrycase
Tool Carrycase
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, lots of fun, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tool Carrycase (Toy)
My 3 year old daughter is very much into building stuff so it was a perfect present for her. She helped her dad "to fix a shelf" and all the toys were "mended". I would recommend this product.

The Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime
The Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 11 Feb. 2014
Entertaining and good fun, even my 5 year old enjoys it. However, the book itself is not too sturdy so might not be suitable for under 3s.

Big Bang Theory - Robot Evolution Sheldon Cooper Funny T-Shirt (Blue, Large)
Big Bang Theory - Robot Evolution Sheldon Cooper Funny T-Shirt (Blue, Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good. Would buy again., 11 Feb. 2014
Took a while to be delivered, there was a faint print on the back as well but washed off after the first wash. The cotton not as good as expected but still good quality. A bit pricey for what it is but would buy again for my Big Bang Theory fan ;)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good product. Great service!, 3 Feb. 2014
After reading so many good reviews online by bloggers and youtubers, I have decided to give Bioderma Sensibo a go. I used it all over my face to remove daily grime at the end of the day and it really irritated my cheeks, so I won't be using it as a face cleanser. However, it's quite good at removing eye make up so I have already received 2 large 500ml bottles from a friend in France (it's significantly cheaper there). All in all, it is a good product. It doesn't irritate my eyes and it removes mascara very well. No parabens and no alcohol. Also, if buying from this seller, the bottle has a translation, which is a bonus.
Talking about the seller, Oh My Word! Dispatched on the same day, delivered within 2 days and it came with 2 DELUXE size samples of other 2 good natural brands!!! Deluxe size! I was really truly impressed! I would highly recommend this seller!

Happy Nappers Play Pillow - Poodle Pink
Happy Nappers Play Pillow - Poodle Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, no sound, 10 July 2013
We've received a dragon napper as a gift for my youngest who loves it! And so does my eldest who asked if she could get one as well but it had to be pink, so we've decided on a poodle. I was a bit surprised that the dragon costs £25 and the poodle only £8. However, once the happy napper arrived I saw why the price difference.
First of all, this one is half the size of the original ones and is called Happy Nappers Junior. It's too small and the pillow is not big enough to put a child's head on and it doesn't look comfortable.
Secondly, the door bell doesn't work. The mechanism/battery is not there and it doesn't look like there's supposed to be one. There is no sound of any kind so the description is incorrect!
And lastly, it just looks cheap and tacky. My daughter's face fell when she saw it as she was expecting something similar to her little sister's dragon. I was very disappointed as well.
Because you have to pay to return the item (the reason - not wanted, rather than faulty), we just gifted it to an acquaintance.
If you'd like one, please get a full size/original ones and not these tiny cheap versions!

Butterfly and Hearts Stamp Set
Butterfly and Hearts Stamp Set

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great as a gift for 4-5 year olds!, 17 May 2013
I do like the stamp set. It's useful, pink and I like the fact that it's made of wood.
What I'm really impressed with is the amazon delivery! Wow, it arrived quickly. I wasn't in, so they've left it with my next door neighbour (who's also my good friend) and left a card for me, and also send me an e-mail telling me that the parcel is left with the neighbour, her name and door number. Really impressed. For a free delivery it's a superb service! And I do like the stamp sets ;)

Princess Reward Chart with Stickers
Princess Reward Chart with Stickers
Offered by School Stickers

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good. My daughter is excited :), 23 Jan. 2013
I've bought it to encourage my daughter to get ready for bed, brush her teeth etc.
She's very excited, especially after I've told her that once she collects all the stickers I will buy her a toy of her choice.
The only down side is that the chart can only be used once but for £2 I can overlook that :)
All in all, a good product. Plus a free and fast delivery :)

Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit, Rainbow - Unisex
Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit, Rainbow - Unisex
Offered by Areema Online

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old loves it, 5 Jan. 2013
Good paint and a handy book for inspiration.

The only let down is that there's no step by step directions how to paint a particular "face".

All in all, we're all pleased and would buy it again :)

ELC HappyLand Kettle Cottage
ELC HappyLand Kettle Cottage
Offered by a1 Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: ELC HappyLand Kettle Cottage (Toy)
It's a good toy and my 2 year old enjoys playing with it.
Not sure how durable it is though as the teapot itself looked a bit on a thin side. The mice and the car quite sturdy.

I had to return it to amazon and buy it again directly from ELC because they were offering 50% off and free delivery.

All in all, I'm quite pleased with this toy.

Page: 1 | 2