Profile for Dizzy Mum > Reviews

Clever Baby
Clever Baby
by Simone Cave

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help for busy mums, 7 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Clever Baby (Paperback)
As mum to a baby and a toddler, I've found this book really useful for coming up with play ideas when I often don't seem to have the brain capacity to do it myself! The first chapter, for 0-6 months, has really helped me to entertain my baby, as I found it hard to know where to start when it comes to playing with a baby of this age. The ideas all help with bonding, so are beneficial as well as fun, and you don't need lots of spare time as they can all be fitted into your normal routine.

The second and third chapters, for 6-12 months and 1-2 years, give lots of ideas for encouraging your baby or toddler to try things that you might otherwise have thought they were too young for, so it's given me the confidence to try things that I might not have thought of yet.

If you want to make the most of playtime with your baby or toddler, I'd really recommend this book.