Profile for David Richards > Reviews

David Richards

Page: 1 | 2
Extra-Long Handled Shoe Horn - 53cm (21") * Colour May Very *
Extra-Long Handled Shoe Horn - 53cm (21") * Colour May Very *
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for those of us that find it hard to ..., 14 Nov 2014
Very useful for those of us that find it hard to bend in order to put on our shoes. Strong and flexible, I bought two.

Stunning Ellena Freshwater Pearl Necklace Tri Set AAA Grade 9-10mm White Pearls Necklace 20" Free Bracelet 7.5" and A Pair of Culture Pearls Stud Earrings Please Click on drop down menu to select length of necklace*
Offered by stunning boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set of Pearls, 22 April 2014
Got the set for my wife's birthday, excellently presented, and great looks and value....Don't hesitate if your looking for Pearls, these look good.

Flightradar24 Pro - Kindle Edition
Flightradar24 Pro - Kindle Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Flightradar is fantastic, 22 April 2014
Still getting used to it, but mightily impressed, cant put it down, I find it so fascinating. Worth every penny then some....

Broken Dolls (Jefferson Winter Book 1)
Broken Dolls (Jefferson Winter Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 14 April 2014
What an unusual story I enjoyed this fast moving thriller
Kept me interested all the way through
Would recommend to thriller book readers

Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)
Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Run, 14 April 2014
A good James Patterson book up to his usual standards
Short chapters leaving you to want to read more
Would recommend to everyone

Perfect Alibis
Perfect Alibis

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Perfect Alibis (Kindle Edition)
A Light hearted book easy to read on the go Good holiday book to take any where most enjoyable read

EasyAcc Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover Phone Book Case Protective Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S IV I9500 Black - Premium PU Leather
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate, 1 April 2014
Keeps phone safe and clean. definitely recommended. Does not add weight or bulk, whilst giving the protection your phone deserves.

The Supermodel's Best Friend
The Supermodel's Best Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading but a good feel story and a good end, 12 Mar 2014
Not my usual read but enjoyed and would recommend to friends
Good story showing family traits ect which you can relate to

Comfort Plus Ladies Wide Fit Satin Wedding Evening Sling Back, Charcole Sandals Size UK 7
Offered by surf4shoes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 12 Mar 2014
Ordered for the colour and fit and kitten heel of which all are fabulous
Would recommend if you have wide feet

Jakar Solid Pattern Ruling Pen For Fine Lines & Borders
Jakar Solid Pattern Ruling Pen For Fine Lines & Borders

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I anticpated, 12 Feb 2014
Many years ago when I worked in a display department of a large retail firm I had access to a beautiful bow pen, which allowed me to draw the finest of lines using various paints including Humbrol enamels. I did get to use it to line out some repainted model locomotives. So I thought I would like to own such a pen, but now realize that the old antique ones, which where superbly made where the ones to have, and these cost a considerable amount of money. So I find to my dismay that the modern day equivalent is no way near as good....it's a question of you gets what you pay for......so if you want the best be prepared to pay for it. that's life.

Page: 1 | 2