Profile for zenden > Reviews

zenden

Gigandet 'G2' Vintage Men's Sports Diver Automatic watch G2-007
Gigandet 'G2' Vintage Men's Sports Diver Automatic watch G2-007
Offered by MTRSHOP24

4.0 out of 5 stars The magnifying cyclop is also better in real life than picture show, 11 May 2015
This watch got an upgrade with Seiko NH-35A movement which can hack and handwind and not Miyota 8215 as describe. The magnifying cyclop is also better in real life than picture show. 2X magnifying and not as picture shown of low quality 1X.

But the one I got has a slight crook cyclops and a white dust inside the crystal which I managed to remedy all since I have some basic watch making skill.

Bezel is very crisp with 120 clicks, dial is nicely done and so as bezel. The hand lume is better than average but the hr maker lume is almost non existent but I am content with it as long as I can still read the time in dark area. Backcase engraving is very good. Bracelet is fantastic finished.

With improve on QC, this watch will get a 5 star. For price to quality/QC ratio, this watch deserve a 4 star.

Citizen Quartz Gents' 200 Metre Diver Watch
Citizen Quartz Gents' 200 Metre Diver Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch for its price., 13 April 2013
A very practical and no nonsense watch. Great lume, big hour index marker and WR200m. The hands are highly visible too. But the bezel is not the best I encountered, the click is not that smooth. Fortunately the bezel is easy to grip and you still can turn with ease. The crown is bit too small but I know they deliberately do it that way as big crown will sometimes make hand uncomfortable when you wear diving suit on.Since this is a quartz, there's no need to do so much time adjustment. It's not a big deal for me.I am very happy to own this military dive watch.