Profile for B. Hutchinson > Reviews

Content by B. Hutchinson

B. Hutchinson

Page: 1 | 2
Girls fancy dress in princess style with flowers bows and layered satin skirt - Age 3-5
Offered by Costume Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Nov. 2013
We bought this as a birthday gift for our 3 year old princess-obsessed darter. It is BEAUTIFUL. Well made, attention to detail and she looks so pretty (and she knows it!). A great buy.

Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Bunny Fun Tree Boredom Breaker
Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Bunny Fun Tree Boredom Breaker
Offered by MyPetExpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Nov. 2013
Very well made, sturdy with a decent heavy base for the 'tree' to screw onto. Our piggy loves it! Fab!

Melissa & Doug Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars just delightful!, 22 Feb. 2012
Such a lovely wee set, got to go with my daughter's wooden kitchen, the whole lot is just adorable. Very durable and great sizes. I especially like the oven mitt!

Summer Infant Tub Time Musical Xylophone
Summer Infant Tub Time Musical Xylophone

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long!, 26 Aug. 2011
As the previous reviewer stated, once the turtle's body fills with water it renders the toy pretty much useless. I have tried to get all the water out but the hole to squeeze it out again is in the middle of it's flat tummy so it's almost impossible. It made a smooth transition to the sandpit, so disappointed that it doesnt float for long!

Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator
Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Aug. 2011
My dad bought this for my daughter's first Christmas when she was 10 months. She was pretty uninterested until about a month ago when we brought it out again and she loves pulling it along to see it dance and make the clacky sound! A great buy!

Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars simply indispensible!, 25 Aug. 2011
I could write an extremely long-winded review on this, but I would be here all day telling you how fantastic it is. So all I will say is that every household with toddlers/young children NEEDS one of these!

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal (Violet, Discontinued by Manufacturer)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal (Violet, Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by On Time 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the best toy ever!, 18 Aug. 2011
I normally buy my 18-month-old wooden and fabric toys, and try to steer clear of cheap plastic stuff, or electronic things. After reading the reviews on Violet however, I found myself clicking "add to basket". It arrived and as was a present for my daughter's birthday I immediately plugged it in and was amazed at how easy it was to choose the different songs for violet to play. There's a great selection and you can also put your little one's name into the songs, by clicking it off an extensive list.

My daughter and I love everything about this toy. The bedtime mode, the different songs, the fact it's easy to work by simply squeezing the different paws, the look and feel, the volume is just right, the fact you can put your child's favourite animal/food/colour into the songs and despite being electronic is extremely robust! My daughter loves to sit violet on her beanbag, press the music paw and dance round the living room to the tunes. It is adorable!

The ONLY possible gripe I have is that when you choose your child's name, as it comes off a pre-recorded list, it's in an american accent but the rest of the song is in an english accent?! So it goes something like "me... and my frienddddd... POAPEE" (my daughter's name is Poppy), which is a little irritating, and also that if your child has an unusual name it may not even be on the list! But that is not enough to take off a star from my rating. Extremely reasonable price too! I have bought 3 more as gifts! All in all, a fantastic toy!

Fujifilm USB SD Card Reader For SD/SDHC Cards
Fujifilm USB SD Card Reader For SD/SDHC Cards
Offered by ASK

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after a few weeks!, 15 Aug. 2011
This was fine and did its job for about a month, then it stopped working and made a rattly sound when shaken, so obviously something has come loose inside. Very disappointed.

Welcome To The Jungle [Blu-ray]
Welcome To The Jungle [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Sandy Gardiner
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

4.0 out of 5 stars Really liked it!, 7 Mar. 2011
I really liked this film, in my opinion there's nothing better than a very slow mounting of tension then you're slapped in the face with a nice bit of gore (albeit pretty tame, by my standards). Nice ending.

Timmy Time 10 Inch Talking Timmy Soft Toy
Timmy Time 10 Inch Talking Timmy Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Timmy!, 5 Jan. 2011
I bought this to give to my daughter for one of her Christmas presents, but it didn't arrive in time due to the snow and Royal Mail's inability to cope! So I kept it and gave it to her for her birthday and she LOVES him! Every time he is brought out of her toybox he gets a big grin and a giggle, before getting a huge cuddle. Great!

Page: 1 | 2