Profile for prushjobs > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector
OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sep 2014
Very good in my particular shower

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Sink Strainer
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Sink Strainer
Offered by A ONE SUPPLIERS

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 Sep 2014
A very fine strainer. Clogs very quickly

Doctor Who: Engines of War
Doctor Who: Engines of War
by George Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sep 2014
I love it - John Hurt, what more can I say!

Wera 05073597001 Hex-Plus Hex Key Set 950 SPKL/9 SB High Torque with Ball-end, Metric Long 1.5 mm-10 mm, 9-Piece

Omron Healthcare M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure monitor
Omron Healthcare M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Sep 2014
Excellent machine but unfortunately the newly designed cuff is not as comfortable as the one I had to replace.

Lurch Spirali 10203 Green / Cream
Lurch Spirali 10203 Green / Cream

3.0 out of 5 stars The machine works well but I realise now that the ..., 25 Sep 2014
The machine works well but I realise now that the number of times per year that I will need to use a Spiralizer is very small!

Slide Out Storage Tower 72x52x12.5cm Kitchen Food Cleaning Products
Slide Out Storage Tower 72x52x12.5cm Kitchen Food Cleaning Products

4.0 out of 5 stars This is such a useful thing, although unfortunately my space is just a ..., 25 Sep 2014
This is such a useful thing, although unfortunately my space is just a few millimetres too narrow and we had to shave off a little from the side! Nevertheless it does the job.

Unlocking Literacy: Effective Decoding and Spelling Instruction
Unlocking Literacy: Effective Decoding and Spelling Instruction
by Marcia K Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Literacy: Not Phonics Alone!, 11 Jun 2014
I LOVE this book. It makes the point that REAL reading is not just phonics, and that in addition to a range of other strategies, an understanding of where words come from and their meanings, can make all the difference. Wonderful!

Merrell Mens Moab Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes J87577 Beluga 9 UK, 43.5 EU
Merrell Mens Moab Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes J87577 Beluga 9 UK, 43.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes for all day use., 22 Mar 2014
I bought these because a much older pair were shabby from being used on a site, but were much more comfortable than any conventional shoe I had had. I had to buy a size bigger than my normal size as that was on the old ones label ( I had bought them in a shop), and they fitted fine and were comfortable on the first day. I spend all day on my feet and travel a lot of miles around my workplace and abroad and they are still after a month doing really well. They were expensive I thought, but well worth the extra compared to other shoes I have bought before and which were often uncomfortable for everyday use.

DELL OPTIPLEX 745 Desktop PC, Intel Pentium D 945 INTEL DUAL CORE 3.4Ghz CPU with 4Mb Cache, 2Gb DDR2 RAM , DVD-ROM, 80Gb SATA Hard Drive, AC97 Sound, Windows XP Professional

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine useful machine, does the job well, 6 Oct 2013
Fine useful machine does the job well, has a parallel port which is what i needed it for. Will buy more

Page: 1 | 2 | 3