ARRAY(0xa50b7c24)

Profile for A. J. Cripps > Reviews

Content by A. J. Cripps

A. J. Cripps "andy_cripps" (The Midlands, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Worlds Smallest Mini USB Bluetooth Adapter Dongle. VERY SMALL AND EASY TO USE! Vista Compatible!
Offered by CZ-Sky.

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, 17 Oct 2009
the thing with bluetooth is you have to disconnect or when I leave the room or come back in it beeps for each connection and disconnection.

66FIT Pro Wire Cable Speed Rope
66FIT Pro Wire Cable Speed Rope

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, 17 Oct 2009
it's good, just don't skip in your slippers - caught my big toe and howled to the moon! Cuts the grass at the same time it's that fast.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2010 10:23 AM BST

Hooping4Life plain Blue Medium (40") weighted (625g) exercise & dance Hoop with hooping insructions
Offered by The Hoop Dance Co

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoop Hoop Hurray, 17 Oct 2009
Hoop tastic, comes a bit keen on the shins. My daughter can use it too - she's seven. It's big and weighty but that seems to be what you need to hoop well. Good for the abs and hips - yet to see if it's improved stamina in the bedroom! I reckon it should do!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars good but, 17 Oct 2009
slightly difficult to open in the cold with it on. Plus a little bulky and the pocket silt is staarting to move in.

Nokia 2760 Sim-Free Mobile Phone - Silver
Nokia 2760 Sim-Free Mobile Phone - Silver
Offered by e-Ranger

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have stuck with with what I knew., 17 Oct 2009
Bought this Nokia2760 to replace Samsung 530. Was expecting like for like and pretty much is but for some cons.
It would be good to be able to disable standby screen saver, sent far too many blank texts pressing centre button trying to get the screen alive again.
I like to use a phone instead of a watch to tell the time so would also be useful to be able to see the time on the front mini screen. Too dim!
A cancel button is lacking. Aswell, Samsung have a number index in menus so you can jump to specific entry in two clicks. I'm doing a lot of arrow navigation.
Is difficult to open with hard plastic case on. Otherwise more sleek than Samsung with out case.
Gains are better reception. Superior predictive texting. Camera, calendar and tones all good enough for the average bod. Radio surplus with a seperate mp3 player with radio.
Wouldn't recommend unless you're used to Nokia or first time entry phone.
Good sized keys is another bonus!

On the Origin of Species: The Illustrated Edition
On the Origin of Species: The Illustrated Edition
by Charles Darwin

5.0 out of 5 stars The Newest Testament, 7 Sep 2009
This book is a bit dull, don't get me wrong though, it's got some really good stuff in it and serves well to facilate understanding of earth history and our place in all of this and just how if not why (for which there'll never be answer) things came to be. Expanding your mind down the evolutionary path? This is a must for the book shelf.
Got good illustrations too and whilst like I say it's not everyones read but it's based on facts and not fantasy!

My Neighbour Totoro [DVD]
My Neighbour Totoro [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sep 2009
This review is from: My Neighbour Totoro [DVD] (DVD)
My 6yr old loves it, starting to fade interest wise but certainly went down well as did all this studio's films we've seen. Excellent viewing highly recommend.

Mythology (Ology Series)
Mythology (Ology Series)
by Dugald A. Steer

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good!, 7 Sep 2009
It has been quite popuplar with my 6yr old daughter, lots of features of interest for tiny fingers to explore.

TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a webcam and does what it says - no software though!, 7 Sep 2009
I got this little gem primarily for chatting to distant friends and relatives and it does the job fine no prob.
I would've liked to be able to use it to record myself playing guitar so I can post on youtube but it hasn't got any software with it to enable me to do that.
Should've researched it better but I just assumed so please note you can only use it with web video chat clients and not as a standalone webcam with any functionality - I had a logitech previous to Vista which you could do everything with - motion detection, snaps, record video to email to people etc. In hindsight...!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2009 7:46 PM GMT

Mattel - Barbie Stylin Head Groom & Glam Tawny
Mattel - Barbie Stylin Head Groom & Glam Tawny

3.0 out of 5 stars The godfather., 20 Oct 2008
I bought this for my 6yr old daughter, she likes it. It's ranked fairly low in the interest stakes primarily because I won't play with it. I mean step outside the box and look in and you'll agree a plastic ponys head that you do stuff with - I just don't get it. It goes down well as a joke severed horses head like from the godfather movie.

Page: 1 | 2