Profile for Mr. D. CHAPMAN > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. CHAPMAN

Mr. D. CHAPMAN "danvandal" (Ashford, Middlesex, UK)

Doctor Sleep: Shining Book 2 (The Shining)
Doctor Sleep: Shining Book 2 (The Shining)

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant story!, 12 Aug. 2014
I hope they make this into a film, the return to a horror classic. What happened to Danny after the events of the outlook hotel....

Thermos Voyager Travel Mug, 0.4L, Red
Thermos Voyager Travel Mug, 0.4L, Red
Offered by KG Homewares

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky!, 11 Jan. 2012
The mug looks good, but the lid is useless and leaks from the drinking point constantly. After buying it as a Christmas present I've already bought a Costa Coffee one as a replacement.

Night Work
Night Work
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 July 2010
This review is from: Night Work (Audio CD)
Fun, funky and great, grows and grows on you the more you listen.

A great summer time party album.

iPhone 4S / iPhone 4G Spiral Design Gel Case - Black
iPhone 4S / iPhone 4G Spiral Design Gel Case - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Increase your signal bar's with a cheap product, 12 July 2010
Increase your signal bar's with a cheap product.

I bought my iPhone 4 the day it came out. I'm on Vodafone now after switching from O2. My average bars before buying this product was between 1-3 bars and 3G dropped out most of the time.

After putting this cover on I got a couple more bars and 3G seems more stable.

Until Apple do a product re-call of the iPhone 4 buy this product to keep you going.

Checkin It Out
Checkin It Out
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Catchy tune but weird singing style, 3 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Checkin It Out (Audio CD)
Great first tune from Lil Chris, catchy tune but weird singing style. The chorus sounds like he's an electric sheep.

One to watch for the future

Ta Dah!
Ta Dah!
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars First listen review - and a 20 times listened to review, 20 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Ta Dah! (Audio CD)
DISCO DISCO DISCO!!!

I've only listened to the whole album all the way through once. Very funky disco album, a few tracks sound like music from Buggsy Malone. No where near as good as their debut album, but it is a very difficult album to beat with brilliant tracks like Mary, Laura and Take your Mama. I reckon this album would be best played all the way through to start a house party off.

Not bad album but may needs time to grow on you, if you like the first single off the album I don't feel like dancin, the rest of the album is very similar.

OK, after many more listens, my inital reaction was very hasty. A brilliant album, extremley well balanced, many stand out tracks that i have listened to over and over.

I love, Kiss you off (lyrics sooo stuck in my head now) and Intermission and well all of it....superb a must buy of 2006. 5 star *****

Starlogic 62901888 Multi-region 2.1 DVD Player
Starlogic 62901888 Multi-region 2.1 DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars out the box and away we go!!!, 26 Jan. 2005
Ok the machine cost £25 so I went ino this with my eyes open that it could have been a pile of junk. That said I ordered it Friday it arrived Monday.
This machine is excellent, its thin, silver, build quality to look at is fine. It plays everything, no word of a lie. I had to see if I could find an unreadable disk, CD's work, UK region 2 works, imported Region 1 works, disk I bought from a market works, better still RCE version of a disk works as well!!!!
If this machine falls apart next week for the price I paid and the immediate joy I got out of it would be worth it.
Big thanks amazon keep up the good work