Profile for BBW > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action
Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice One !!!, 27 Aug 2013
OK - I think I must be the only person who liked Tonight by the sound of the reviews of this new CD from Franz Ferdinand.
However, this new one is a bolt from the blue. It sounds as fresh as they have ever sounded and reminisces to their roots at the same time as driving into new directions.
If you like anything these boys have ever done before, then you will almost certainly enjoy this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2013 8:38 PM BST

Arkon Universal MG115 Mobile Grip Mini Windshield Car Mount for Samsung Galaxy S II 2 III S3 i9300, Apple iPhone 4S, HTC One X, HTC One V, HTC One S, HTC Sensation XL, Motorola Atrix 4G, Sony Xperia Arc S
Offered by ChargerCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 14 Aug 2013
Sticks perfectly to your windscreen - easy to use, well built and fits any decent sized smart phone. It sticks so much better than my old TomTom.

Sin City Volume 3: The Big Fat Kill
Sin City Volume 3: The Big Fat Kill
by Frank Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Sin City Bounds Forward Again, 14 Aug 2013
Yet more madness from Moller. The Sin City volumes are all engrossing. If you enjoyed the film and want a more structured and detailed view of the whole thing then I can heartily recommend all 7 volumes.

POWERPLUS Micro USB Host Mode On The Go OTG Cable for Xoom, Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Nokia N810 / N900, SONY Z, Toshiba TG01, Archos G9 (OTG Cable ONLY)
Offered by POWERPLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a perfectly good product, 14 Aug 2013
Does what it says it will. Solid, well built and fit for purpose. Not much more to say apart from that really.

Black Dual USB CAR 2A / 10w (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Power Adapter Charger ideal for Tablets, MP4/3 Players, iPods, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, Apple iPad, iPad Mini, Mobile Phones, Androids, Kindle, Tomtom, Navman, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC, Google, Nexus and Digital Cameras - Camcorders etc
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 14 Aug 2013
I cannot fault this product. It sticks out quite far from the cig lighter socket but that really doesn't bother me.

White Lies Amazon Artist Lounge
White Lies Amazon Artist Lounge

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid freebie - looking forward to the new CD now, 14 Aug 2013
Really pared down acoustic versions. Looks promising for the new White Lies CD. It made me purchase the second album finally too, so hopefully that will be good to tide me over till the new release.

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Clear Screen Protector (Pack of 6) Retail Packed - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars A Change of Heart, 14 July 2013
I previously reviewed this product as unfit for purpose. Since then, the seller has contacted me personally to offer their apologies and also to provide me with information that has turned this product from a waste of money into an excellent screen protector for my beloved Galaxy S4.
The information which allowed me to use the product correctly is on the following YouTube video ... [...]
After viewing this, I was able to use the item with no threat from dust bubbles.

Cotton
Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Genius !, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Cotton (Audio CD)
I buy a lot of music during a year. In fact I am going to have to move house just so I have enough music storage space soon.
However, I can count on the fingers of a single hand how many times something has stopped me in my tracks quite like Sam Baker. The first time I listened to "Pretty World" I was hooked but I just couldn't understand why. Since then, I have listened more and more to that CD and this one too, and I think it is just the sheer simplicity of the musical arrangement and the sheer desperation of the stories depicted in the lyrics.
Absolutely unbelievably good ! "Cotton" is easily my favourite album that I have bought this year.
If you get the chance then go and see him in the autumn tour of the UK as well - this guy should be huge and I hope that someday soon he will be.

The Artist [Blu-ray][2011]
The Artist [Blu-ray][2011]
Dvd ~ Jean Dujardin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film Looks Better Than Ever, 28 Jun 2012
Awesome film - looks breathtaking on Blu-Ray. The performances are wonderful, the direction is brilliant. All of the 'nods' to the golden silent era are beautifully executed. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Ryobi Rga-003 Chainsaw Oil 1 Litre
Ryobi Rga-003 Chainsaw Oil 1 Litre
Offered by 1 Tool Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it says on the tin ....., 28 Jun 2012
...... or rather on the plastic bottle.
It's a tricky one to review this - it's oil - it lubricates - it does its job flawlessly

Page: 1 | 2