Profile for Helen > Reviews

Helen

The Fat Burn Revolution: Boost Your Metabolism and Burn Fat Fast
The Fat Burn Revolution: Boost Your Metabolism and Burn Fat Fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Everythimg I hoped it would be, 3 Jan. 2014
I have been waiting some months for this book and it is everything I hoped it would be! I was fit and strong when i was young and worked out with weights until an injury to my pelvis halted me. I have in the last year finally been 'corrected' and, after training for last year's London marathon still hadn't lost much of the fat I gradually gained over those 13 years so I googled 'weight training for fat loss' as I was very aware that this was what was missing for me, and found a brilliant write up by Julia Buckley.

I have read the book and it is a fantstically structured guide to getting your body in shape well and truly, and for whatever your capability. i am basically starting over, with a fraction of the strength I once had but am not daunted by the program as I have been by so many others. I have shared some of my history in this review purely to show that this is something basically anyone can take on regardless of where you are startimg from as it is based on YOUR personal limits. Julia has brilliantly constructed a pogram for virtually anyone to use here and I look forward to updating my review in around 12 weeks.