ARRAY(0xa6ad72d0)

Yankee Candle Glass Bucket Votive Holder Purple
Offered by Yankee Store
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A pretty little item, 3 April 2014
This item would make a lovely gift to yourself or to a loved one. It's perfectly sized for Yankee Candle samplers. I'm looking forward to using it.

199 Favorite Bible Verses for Women
199 Favorite Bible Verses for Women
by Christian Art Gifts
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little book, 3 April 2014
This book has helpful Bible verses for all situations. It would easily fit into a handbag if you wish to take it everywhere with you. It's very well produced & very good quality. It would make a lovely gift for a loved one or a little gift for yourself.

Elegant AB Siam Red Crystal Cluster Hair Barrette Accessories HA79
Elegant AB Siam Red Crystal Cluster Hair Barrette Accessories HA79
Offered by Klaritta
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, 29 Nov 2013
I ordered this for my sister's wedding. I've had trouble finding a hair accessory suitable, but this is perfect for bridesmaids' hair. I wanted something big enough, but not too big. It's good quality too. I'm looking forward to wearing it. And it would be fine to also wear if you're not a bridesmaid as it's not too dressy either. So you could use it on other occasions too.

Russian Dolls 5 X Pattern Guitar Picks & Tin
Russian Dolls 5 X Pattern Guitar Picks & Tin
Offered by Printed Guitar Picks
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas gift for musical friend, 11 Nov 2013
I bought this as a gift for my best friend who plays the guitar. They're strong if the person wants to use them, but they would also make a beautiful decorative gift for a musical gal regardless of whether or not she plays the guitar. I'm probably gonna get it again for my sister for her Birthday as they would also post easily & cheaply (she lives abroad), while making a thoughtful gift.

Decorate or Paint Your Own Unfinished Plain Ply Wood Plaque or Sign- Cherry Blossom Decorative Cut-Out Detail
Offered by Read's Creations
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 26 Aug 2013
I bought this for a memorial plaque & will be putting a memorial message on it with pyrography. The detail on the cherry blossom is beautiful, making it a very tasteful, yet refreshing decoration at the top of the plaque. This would be good for a great variety of projects.

Age UK AU045B Opening Multi Tool
Age UK AU045B Opening Multi Tool
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 26 Aug 2013
I ordered this due to my disability & it works amazingly. It's strong & I can't see it ever breaking. I'm extremely grateful for this product. It's definitely great value for money.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: Season 1 [DVD]
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: Season 1 [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 6.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to it!, 15 Aug 2013
Having seen this on YouTube before it was removed on copyright grounds, I'm looking forward to receiving this DVD as soon as I have the money to order it! Not only is the entire 1st series on these DVDs, but there's bonus material too! Can't wait until it lands on my door step! This family may be way out there, but they're one of the most loving families I've seen on tv in a long time! And of course there are comedy moments aplenty as the series unfolds & they welcome 2 new members to the family & you won't have any trouble guessing which is the only one who gets to stay!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 8:48 PM BST

Classic Catch Phrase
Classic Catch Phrase

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Classic Catch Phrase (App)
Although there are a few repeats of catchphrases, when you take into account that the catchphrases are randomly computer generated, it's OK. And it's heaps of fun once you get the hang of it.

Learn to Burn
Learn to Burn
by Simon Easton
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait to get stuck in!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Learn to Burn (Paperback)
I've recently got into pyrographics having been fascinated by it since I first saw it at a school fate as a child. This book includes basic shapes, in addition to the patterns it gives. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in.

Magnetic Bookmark - Wishing Dandelions, the bookmark which stays where you want it to

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 22 April 2013
This has made a wonderful addition to the bookmark collection that I took on after my Gran passed away a few years ago. It's also a great bookmark to use as you can accidentally drop it out of the book.

Page: 1 | 2