Profile for Karen > Reviews

Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue)
Offered by The Toy Emporium
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue) (Toy)
I bought a pink one of these for my daughter for her birthday after she begged me to buy her one. I was initially reluctant after having read a few negative reviews, but my daughter was adamant so I decided to buy one anyway. So glad I did as all these reviews are utter nonsense!! She absolute loves it, don't think I've seen her put it down. She's the envy of all her school friends and I love the fact that it's purely educational. The battery life is impressive for the amount she uses it, and I've ordered one of the vtech adaptors so no complaints there either! I would recommend this to anyone who's got young children, it's fun, educational and really good value for money.

Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink)
Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink)
Offered by Hot Deals 4 Less
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
I bought one of these for my daughter for her birthday after she begged me to buy her one. I was initially reluctant after having read a few negative reviews, but my daughter was adamant so I decided to buy one anyway. So glad I did as all these reviews are utter nonsense!! She absolute loves it, don't think I've seen her put it down. She's the envy of all her school friends and I love the fact that it's purely educational. The battery life is impressive for the amount she uses it, and I've ordered one of the vtech adaptors so no complaints there either! I would recommend this to anyone who's got young children, it's fun, educational and really good value for money.