Profile for P Kewley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPad Air - Glacier
OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPad Air - Glacier

4.0 out of 5 stars Anti toddler device, 24 Jun. 2014
A fiddle to get on, but is a well designed product, study and not too bulky. Make sure you don't end up with a counterfeit version though, tons doing the rounds.

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars the best wipes for my sons bottom, 24 Jun. 2014
Great wipes, much better than Pampers equivalent, they don't leave as much residue and are kind to his skin. Result!

Darth Vader and Son (Star Wars (Chronicle))
Darth Vader and Son (Star Wars (Chronicle))
by Jeffrey Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pressie for a Jedi, 3 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my 15 year old son. He loves it. It's great fun, with some hilarious illustrations. The force is strong in this one.

Beating Anger: The eight-point plan for coping with rage
Beating Anger: The eight-point plan for coping with rage
by Mike Fisher

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful but not the whole answer, 3 Mar. 2014
This is a useful book, not the greatest read but definitely provides some helpful coping tools for dealing with anger.

Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Offered by ULike

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a present for my wife, she's not let me use it yet! I think it's taken over from me in her affections. Great price too.

Crumpler the Gimp Laptop Pouch for 13 inch Widescreen the Gimp Laptops - Black
Crumpler the Gimp Laptop Pouch for 13 inch Widescreen the Gimp Laptops - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars No crumpled computer, 9 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my teenaged sons first laptop. He wanted something cool and as he pointed out as I'm in my forties I no longer have a sense of cool so he chose it (little does he know I never did). Decent value for money, fairly thick, but not as snug as some sleeves because of the shape.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash

5.0 out of 5 stars Boucing baby barnet, 9 Jan. 2014
My son is 2 and suffers with skin allergies. This stuff is great, it's tear free and doesn't irritate his skin at all. Only problem is that he's decided having baths is a bad idea, but I don't think Burt's Bees can be held responsible for that!

Duronic KS100RD Red Portable Design Digital Display 5KG Tray/Bowl Kitchen Scales (Red)

3.0 out of 5 stars A pair of scales, 9 Jan. 2014
Accurate but not particulalry easy to use. They're a cheap set of scales, but can't be washed and are quite small. Wouldn't buy them again.

20 x 25 WATT SMALL EDISON SCREW E14 CAP OPAL (WHITE/PEARL/SOFT/OPAQUE) CANDLE BULBS DOUBLE LIFE: 2,000 HOURS
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought these for a chandelier light that has 12 bulbs in it. Previous bulbs I bought from ASDA kept blowing, these seem to last far longer. Good value, only marked down by one star because they're not that eco friendly.

12 x 50w mr16 50w GU5.3 12v Halogen Light Bulb - From The Argos Value Range
12 x 50w mr16 50w GU5.3 12v Halogen Light Bulb - From The Argos Value Range

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but expensive to run, 9 Jan. 2014
They work fine, but I've found these bulbs cost a fortune to run. Unfortunately I don't own the flat I live in so I'm stuck with them for now. On the plus side cheap and bright.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3