Profile for EP > Reviews

Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail
Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail
Price: 22.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for transitioning from cot to bed, 9 Jan 2014
We've taken off the side of my 20 mth's cot as he was starting to climb over the top and the change was too much; he was unsettled by the lack of boundaries (I think!) and fell out once so then wouldn't sleep. This has been a perfect middle ground as I keep it short enough for him to climb in and out if he wants, but long enough that he can't fall out. We're back to sleeping through thank goodness! It has telescope poles so can be as short or long as needed and is about 1 foot high.

Clevamama Clevafoam Toddler Pillow
Clevamama Clevafoam Toddler Pillow
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and safe, 9 Jan 2014
I had hoped my 20 mth old would stop wriggling to the bottom of the bed as per the other reviews and it certainly hasn't done that, but it looks nice and comfy without the worry of suffocation. It's expensive but I think worth the money. Comes with a washable cover.

Blue duck PJ's with Yellow duck Slippers Teddy Bear Clothes fit Build a Bear factory Teddies
Offered by Build Your Bears Wardrobe Ltd
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for practising dressing, 9 Jan 2014
My 2yr old nephew loves to dress and undress his teddy and these are in constant use. The fabric of the shirt is a strong soft flannel and the slippers also seem quite durable. I'm pleased with the product.

Aurora 13-inch Bonnie Teddy Bear (Brown)
Aurora 13-inch Bonnie Teddy Bear (Brown)
Price: 11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful face, soft cuddly bear, 9 Jan 2014
This was a Xmas pressie for my 2yr old nephew and he adores it. It has a lovely friendly face and squishy soft body good for lots of cuddles. I bought some standard bear factory clothes and they fit fine so he loves dressing and undressing it. The bear is in a slight sitting position so it can be sat down without tipping over but it's not as easy to stand it up/pretend he's walking.

Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Offered by Creation Box
Price: 3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as the picture suggests, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Finger Paint Dip Bowls (Toy)
Nice vibrant colours, solid little bowls good for all sorts of play: paint, beads, whatever. As good or as bad as the imagination of those using them!

Kit for Kids Baby Gingham Changing Mat (Pink)
Kit for Kids Baby Gingham Changing Mat (Pink)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mat but too big for a changing table, 9 Jan 2014
The mat itself is great; well padded and wipable. Perfect for use on the floor but unfortunately I expected it to fit on our changing table and it's too wide. We now keep it just in the bathroom for before and after bath time.

Lindam Easy Fit Plus Safety Gate
Lindam Easy Fit Plus Safety Gate
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 32.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky to fit but very secure once its in, 19 Mar 2013
It took me a while to work out how to tighten this against the wall without screws but its actually pretty simple once you work it out! It is really secure and I am very confident it is safe. Only quibble is that its tricky to open one-handed, which you often need to do if carrying baby.

Prince Lionheart Table Edge Guard with Four Corners
Prince Lionheart Table Edge Guard with Four Corners
Offered by Direct 4 Baby
Price: 13.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes unstuck quite easily & not much in the pack, 19 Mar 2013
This is OK but not great. On straight edges it is fine but we have a few curves edges such as mantelpieces and it is coming unstuck. Also the pack was quite expensive considering the short length inside. I will be trying to source the same elsewhere in future.

Grobag Bright Bear 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)
Grobag Bright Bear 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 19 Mar 2013
I am always happy with Gro bag sleeping bags as I know exactly how warm my baby is and that he will be comfortable and not caught by zips or seams. They wash well and last.

Grobag Alphapet 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)
Grobag Alphapet 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)
Offered by Just Another Baby?
Price: 22.99