Profile for Gm Howard > Reviews

Content by Gm Howard

Gm Howard (Dorset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
SanDisk SDSDB2-008G-B35 8 GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card - Blue, Pack of 2 (Label May Change)
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 6 July 2016
These cards are always excellent for me and work very well. The pricing is excellent too. I can't fault them

Kelmon Men's Outdoor Softshell Hooded Tactical Jacket (X-Large, Tree)
Kelmon Men's Outdoor Softshell Hooded Tactical Jacket (X-Large, Tree)
Offered by Kelmon

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and dry, 6 July 2016
I was a little uncertain about the sizing of this coat because of the conflicting reviews. I ordered an X large when I really only needed a large one. However, I am still very pleased. We had a downpour the other day and it was a little chilly too. The coat kept me dry and warm. It may be a little,too,big but there is ample space for a jumper in winter so I am cool about it.

Ex-Pro Fuji NP-95 NP95, High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Fuji Finexpix F31, F31 fd, F31fd, F30, F30 Zoom, Real 3D W1, X10, X100, X-S1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, 6 July 2016
For,the price, these batteries are excellent value. They last ages before needing re-charging. I am very pleased and you will be too if you buy them

Memory Card Carrying Case - Suitable for SDHC and SD Cards - 8 Pages and 22 Slots - ECO-FUSED Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Included (Purple)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 July 2016
Great product. I ordered a purple one and a black one so that I could keep a careful watch over my SD cards. Prior to this, they had been in a desk drawer shuffling around and gathering dust. I decided it was time to get more professional with my cards and ordered this. They were just whaI needed and now I have an excellent library and can be satisfied that they are safe. You must get some of these case, they are excellent and well worth the small price.

Stasi Child: A Chilling Cold War Thriller (The Oberleutnant Karin Müller series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read, 1 Mar. 2016
This is the most amazing and thrilling book I have read in a very long time. I was serving in the British Army in West Berlin during the Cold War. I was there 1970 - 1973. It was a city of intrigue. This book has brought it all back to me, the thrills, the fear and the excitement. It is a fabulous read and I can't wait for a follow up.

Countdown - The Official TV Show App
Countdown - The Official TV Show App

5.0 out of 5 stars THE REAL THING, 7 Feb. 2016
This is just like the real thing. Almost like being on the program. Once that clock starts, the pressure begins and it is amazing. Love this came and the app. Glad I bought it

Car Windshield Xylo-Mount Holder Cradle for Sony Xperia E4 & E4g with Micro USB In Car Charger.
Offered by Xylo Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT AND WELL PRICED TOO, 19 May 2015
I have just received this windscreen mount for my Sony Xperia E4. It is excellent and I am really pleased with it. I had wanted one of these to place in my windscreen so that I could use my mobile as a phone and a sat Nav. This is just what I wanted? I am very pleased. The windscreen mount was shipped in record time and it is now proudly attached to my windscreen. I would recommend this to anyone.

Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case in 'Distressed' Brown Flip Stand Cover with Elastic Hand Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior Automatically Wakes and Puts the Apple iPad 2 to Sleep
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg as a rug, 30 May 2014
As the same says, my ipad fits very snugly into this lovely case. It looks good, feels good and I'm glad I bought it. You will be too

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jan. 2014
I like creating my own cards and with this product they can be created to the highest standard. Just get them

Regatta Women's Pack It Waterproof Over Trousers - Midnight, Small
Regatta Women's Pack It Waterproof Over Trousers - Midnight, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Jan. 2014
These over trousers are very good and do the job very will. I'm pleased to own them and would recommend to all

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8