Profile for Vasiliki > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
mOmma Developmental Warm Meal Set
mOmma Developmental Warm Meal Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Unuseful, 27 Oct 2013
I am using a lot the plate from this set but the spoon and the fork are really useless. They are too heavy and very difficult to catch them.

Tommee Tippee Explora 1st Weaning Spoons (Assorted Colours, 2-Pack)
Tommee Tippee Explora 1st Weaning Spoons (Assorted Colours, 2-Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Our first Spoons, 27 Oct 2013
When we began eatting food, I used Tomme Tippee 1st Spoons. I am very satisfied with these spoons. They were perfect for my little girls mouth (5 month). I used them almost for a month until she started eating better and more easily.

Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer
Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bath and Room Thermometer, 27 Oct 2013
When I was expecting my baby, I was looking for a bath thermometer and after a search I bought this one. It is really perfect. I still use it and I haven't any problem with it. It needs few seconds to recognise water temparture but it is very accurate. After a while, you can use it as a room thermometer. But the truth is that I haven't change it any battery yet, so I don't know how it would function in water after that.

Philips EcoMoods 30185/31/16 Up and Down Wall Light  (White)
Philips EcoMoods 30185/31/16 Up and Down Wall Light (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hall light, 27 Oct 2013
Very distinctive light. Perfect for the hall. We turn it on the evenings and rarely we leave it during the night. Modern design.Very easy to install.

S-Luce x3016/30 Rain Wall Light 30 Bulbs
S-Luce x3016/30 Rain Wall Light 30 Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern light, 27 Oct 2013
Perfect light.Eventhough it is a wall light, we put it on the top as photo shows. Unfortunately we could not manage light's length and my husband always hit his head on the light.

Nail Clipper with Magnifier
Nail Clipper with Magnifier
Offered by AadiVenture

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good nail clipper, 8 April 2013
Very good nail clipper- I use it on my child since she was born but I never used Ithe magnifier. I found it useless.

Medela Calma with 150 ml Bottle
Medela Calma with 150 ml Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars the best bottle for breastfed babies, 8 April 2013
I first heard about calma at a prenatal program that I have attended. I decided to buy it and I found it in a very good price at amazon.My baby is an exclusive breastfed baby and she doesn't accept the rest of the bottles that exist in the market. So, I found the solution to my problem, when I should give her pumped breast milk. She accept calma immediately and actually she took it before the six weeks that the instructions recommend us without having any breastfeed problem or nipple confusion. Now she is five month old and she is still drinking pumped breast milk only with calma. She doesn't like any other bottle.

Tippitoes Top and Tail Bowl
Tippitoes Top and Tail Bowl

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 8 April 2013
Very useful bowl for my baby's bath. I use it for washing her main body parts every morning and also at every nappy changing

VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)
VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)
Offered by TOYS ARE WE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 8 April 2013
We haven't use it yet but at first sight I think that it is a good toy that it could entertained my child.

VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver
VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 8 April 2013
Eventhough my child is too young for this toy, she loves the way it sounds and its lights. We spend some time together pushing the buttons and listenning the music and the sounds. I noticed that it keep her entertained. I think that the only disadvantage of this product is the voice of the guy singing and that the company sould prefer a more childish voice for this toy. He sounds like a drunk driver.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5