Profile for nik_a > Reviews

Content by nik_a

nik_a

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Decorate with Flowers: Creative ideas for flowers and containers around the home
by Holly Becker

2.0 out of 5 stars Here's why Im disappointed, 11 Jun. 2014
This is a stunningly beautiful picture book. Just that. How disappointing.

I wanted to love this book but the photos rarely mentioned which specific flowers are in each arrangement assuming that the reader is completely vs i how to make arrangements.

I bought this book bc the arrangement on cover looked simple enough that the average person could achieve the look. The only instructions in the book were on making specific looking vases.

Like I said - extremely attractive picture book - but now Im upset that I don't know how to make any of the arrangements I saw in the book ... and I REALLLLY want to make them.

Ladies, write a book that explains that and I'll be happy. You've got the framework there already. However, I can't recommend people buy this book unless they just want to look at pretty images - and in that case - go onto to pinterest.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 2:51 PM BST

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device(Rollers color may vary)
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device(Rollers color may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!!, 11 Feb. 2014
I suffer from callus buildup around the heal and I use the shaver but I feel like it doesn't to a good enough job but this ... WOW!!! what a fantastic tool! For anyone with lots of buildup Id maybe recommend the blade method first and then let it completely dry (maybe wait until next morning) and then buff it off with this tool! Now with regular upkeep I feel like I can have beautiful feet ... and it feels different to walk on but oh so great! Couldn't recommend enough!!!

Reinventing Your Life: The Breakthrough Program To End Negative Behaviour And Feel Great Again
by Jeffrey E. Young

5.0 out of 5 stars not fully finished book but, 11 Jan. 2014
I have to say this is the best book I have read thus far. My psychotherapist recommended it and page after page I was thinking ... omg this is me. THIS IS ME!! I fall into several of the schemas or lifetraps as they call them. Ive started to tackle my least serious ones and I have to say that it's making a massive difference so I can only assume once I can overcome or live with (in a healthy way) my more serious lifetraps that things will dramatically turn around. I can't recommend this book enough for people who have severe depression. I've suffered from depression my entire life and PTSD most recently and it's felt hopeless but a combination of this book and therapy is really helping me.

Lily's kitchen Crunchy Nibbles for Cats with Chicken 400g
Lily's kitchen Crunchy Nibbles for Cats with Chicken 400g
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars purrrfect, 11 Jan. 2014
my kitten loves these. She can't get enough. I love that its organic and healthy for her. Lily's kitchen all the way!

Pumie Toilet Bowl Ring Remover #TBR-6
Pumie Toilet Bowl Ring Remover #TBR-6
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

1.0 out of 5 stars did nothing, 11 Jan. 2014
was really soft and dissolved almost instantly .... I wouldn't buy again especially for lime scale buildup on toilet bowl

The Top 100 Juices: 100 Juices to Turbo-charge Your Body with Vitamins and Minerals
by Sarah Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the better juicing books, 11 Jan. 2014
That's my opinion. It's got an easy to follow codex for what the drinks are good for. The recipes are easy to follow and really delicious. So far, I'm placing this one at the top of my juicing books list

The Juice Diet - The Healthy Way to Lose Weight
The Juice Diet - The Healthy Way to Lose Weight
by Christine Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars really good book, 11 Jan. 2014
the selection of juices are quite nice. I'd definitely recommend. I like that its broken down into different cleanses and ailments

Rosewood Luxury Cat Tunnel/Bed
Rosewood Luxury Cat Tunnel/Bed

2.0 out of 5 stars what a shame, 27 Nov. 2013
Super sad this doesn't fit my radiator. It's too thick -- meant for skinny radiators -- they should include adjustment bars for this item and it would be perfect. Unfortunately I've had to send back.

Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars really happy with this purchase, 1 Nov. 2013
Its really high quality make and is much better than my oral b electronic rotating head toothbrush. Glad I made the upgrade.

Enema Kit - 2 litre capacity for home and travel.
Enema Kit - 2 litre capacity for home and travel.
Offered by ASSOCIDIS

3.0 out of 5 stars does what it needs to do, 1 Nov. 2013
This is great I just wish the stopper was higher up on the cord. Makes it akward doing it yourself where it's positioned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 4:50 PM GMT