Profile for S. Mckenzie > Reviews

Content by S. Mckenzie

S. Mckenzie "Mr. Mckenzie" (England)

The 72 Names of God: Technology for the Soul
The 72 Names of God: Technology for the Soul
by Yehuda Berg

1.0 out of 5 stars Expecting something better, 12 Nov. 2009
My first thought when the book was delivered to me was, it is a children's book. The shinny different colours make the book difficult to read, especially at nights. One would expect that the Publishers should know that the book should be printed in a way to make it easy for everyone to read without a person having to strained their eyes to see the writing.

The 72 names of God that are in this book are not so clear. Although there seems to be some meaning to the names, the Author should know that everyone does not understand the Hebrew language. If someone want a good explaination regarding the names of God I am recommending "The Book of the Angel Rezial" edited by Steve Savedow and the Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses by Joseph Peterson. Purchasing these two books will be money well spent.

Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses
Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses
by Joseph Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best, 11 Nov. 2009
I have read other versions of the Sixth and Seventh book of Moses before, but none has the information that this one has. By doing some of the things that this book suggest makes me feel more connected with the Angels.

This book is giving me a clearer understanding about God and his Angels. I have been going to church all my life, yet I did not know certain facts about Angels until I read this book. I am purchasing a second copy because of the greatness of the book.

A Field Guide to Demons, Fairies, Fallen Angels and Other Subversive Spirits
A Field Guide to Demons, Fairies, Fallen Angels and Other Subversive Spirits
by Carol Mack

1.0 out of 5 stars completly Rubbish, 2 Nov. 2009
I am doing a research on Angels and Demons. When I saw this book and its title, I beleived that it could help to give me some answers. After reading it I can only conclude that the Authors do not have much knowledge on the subjects they wrote about. I am seriously thinking of returning the book and demand a refund of my money.