Profile for Jen > Reviews

Nexcare Elastic Pregnancy Belly/Bump Support - Size 8-18
Nexcare Elastic Pregnancy Belly/Bump Support - Size 8-18
Offered by O.P Healthcare
Price: 33.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Diagnosed with SPD, found this item to be invaluable., 18 Mar 2012
I was diagnosed with SPD (Sympathic Pubis Disfunction) at 4 and half months pregnant; unable to walk/move legs when it struck; went to doctors but they couldn't do anything; heard lots of horror stories in the school playground from other people who had suffered (bed rest for last two months of pregnancy; crutches for last month of pregnancy, etc); so decided to look into bands as recommended by other people to get one - due to the price of this item I thought it was going to be a gimmick - but how wrong I was! The item enabled me to reclaim my life (still had to take it easy), but after one day of wearing it, I was able to sit pain-free for the first time in a week. And it has continued to prove itself, considering I was in the middle of packing up a house to move to Australia and contending with the 20 hour flight too! Yes, it's more expensive than others on the market, but I would highly recommend getting it if you have also been diagnosed with SPD. (And of course Amazon's service and delivery was it's usual high standards too).