Profile for MaryJBo > Reviews

MaryJBo

Start Spinning: Everything You Need to Know to Make Great Yarn
Start Spinning: Everything You Need to Know to Make Great Yarn
by Maggie Casey

5.0 out of 5 stars Well set out and very easy read. It is a book that you can ..., 24 Aug 2014
Well set out and very easy read. It is a book that you can refer back to anytime and is a very useful tool for beginners learning the art of spinning.

Gallowglass (Douglas Brodie series Book 4)
Gallowglass (Douglas Brodie series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not disappointed, 25 April 2014
I was looking forward to the release of the new Gordon Ferris book in the Douglas Brodie series and was not disappointed. I love the gritty, no nonsense style of this writer with his subtle wit and fast paced plot. I feel I know these characters very well and hope that we have not seen the end of Douglas and Samantha.

IPHONE 4 4S BLACK GLOSS COVER CASE SKIN & SCREEN PROTECTOR - AFJL
IPHONE 4 4S BLACK GLOSS COVER CASE SKIN & SCREEN PROTECTOR - AFJL

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad2 cover, 16 Jun 2012
Very happy with cover. Fits well leaving all working parts accessible and front folds back to provide stand. Quality seems fine and provides a good protection for my machine.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Experience, 11 April 2011
Wasn't sure if I would take to the kindle experience and thought I would miss the feel of a real book but I have loved it from the outset. I'm still finding my way round and have not used all its features as yet but I like being albe to change the font size when my eyes are a bit heavy and the one touch forward or back a page is excellent. It's so much easier reading in bed with this device and it's great in bright sunlight. I love the wireless feature allowing me to connect with the kindle store so easily and the book samples are great with a good size chunk of the book so you get a real feel for whether its worth the purchase. The battery lasts a long time when not in wireless mode so I feel I can take it on holiday with no worries that it will die on me - so much easier than filling the suitcase with paperbacks!