Profile for Eileen E > Reviews

Content by Eileen E
Top Reviewer Ranking: 998

Eileen E (North Lincolnshire, England)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 60
Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 60

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pencils, 19 Jan 2014
These pencils are more expensive than other Watercolour Pencils for a very good reason - they are top quality and in my view the best Watercolour pencils you can buy. They blend with water easily but can also be used as ordinary coloured pencils. The range of colours is excellent but if you want more you can add to the pack by buying a few individual colours. They sharpen well without any breakages and are a pleasure to use.

Asus 7 inch ME173X MeMO Pad Tablet (Blue) - (Mediatek MT8125 1.2GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage, WLAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Android 4.2)
Offered by Gifts for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 17 Jan 2014
I brought this recently after my old 10.1" tablet produced a fault. I was concerned that I would find the 7" screen too small but far from it - I actually prefer it as I can hold the Asus in my hand easily. Also it is a far better quality than my old Toshiba. The hd screen is sharp and clear; the style is impressive. Even though it has a 16GB memory it also has a micro sd slot which takes up to a 32GB card enabling a whopping 48GB storage. The sound when watching BBCi player is a little low but fine if you are watching on your own. Very pleased and would highly recommend.

Varta Floating Lantern Including 6V Battery
Varta Floating Lantern Including 6V Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Torch, 15 Jan 2014
Ideal for lighting large areas, a strong heavy duty torch at an excellent price particularly as it includes a battery.

LINDY 28 Super-Bright LED Torch Black
LINDY 28 Super-Bright LED Torch Black
Offered by GreenMojo

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Torch, 15 Jan 2014
This torch is a little heavier than I expected but still light enough to carry around. The light itself is excellent - very bright, ideal for power cuts etc.

Toshiba AT300 16GB 10.1-inch Tablet (nVIDIA Tegra T30SL 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM, Micro HDMI, Micro USB, Card Reader, Android 4.0)

1.0 out of 5 stars Extortionate repair costs for poor quality item, 15 Jan 2014
My Toshiba AT300 broke down just two months out of warranty. I contacted Toshiba to ask for the cost to repair the tablet. I was informed that the repair cost would be £433.31! for a product that costs less than £300 new. It is obvious that Toshiba just want you to buy another Tablet and pay just under £300 per year for the 'privilege' of having one of their tablets. My suggestion is to look for a Tablet made by a different company. I will never buy from Toshiba again.

Apli Best Price Photo Paper Glossy 140gsm A4 Ref 11804 [100 Sheets]
Apli Best Price Photo Paper Glossy 140gsm A4 Ref 11804 [100 Sheets]
Offered by OfficeStar Group Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 27 Dec 2013
This photo paper is excellent value. My hobbies are photography and painting so I print my own digital photos to paint from. The print colours are the same as the photos and the pictures are crisp and sharp. Highly recommended and added to my wish list ready for my next order

Leitz A4 Plus Magazine File - Grey
Leitz A4 Plus Magazine File - Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Magazine File, 22 Dec 2013
Nice looking file for magazines and larger books. However, I have only given it three stars as it is described as A4 Plus but it is no wider than other A4 magazine files I use

Blue Spot 36242 Round Paint Brushes (9 Pieces)
Blue Spot 36242 Round Paint Brushes (9 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but ideal for purpose, 22 Dec 2013
I brought these cheap brushes after my art tutor told me that although not for main watercolour use they are ideal for stippling and painting tree foliage etc. I am pleased I brought them as they work well for this purpose. I also paint in acrylics and will also try them for this medium as the bristles are quite hard.

Caran D'ache Neocolor II Crayons (Pack of 10)
Caran D'ache Neocolor II Crayons (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wax crayons, 22 Dec 2013
These artist quality wax crayons are not as soft as the Lyra artist wax crayons. The set comprises of a set of colours that by mixing them can produce most colours I require.

Lyra Aquacolor 12-Piece Wax Crayon Set in Metal Box Assorted Aquarellable Colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Wax Crayons, 22 Dec 2013
These artist quality wax crayons are very soft so draw smoothly onto watercolour paper. The set comprises of a set of colours that by mixing them can produce most colours I require.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20