Profile for Cav1 > Reviews

Content by Cav1

Cav1 "C4v1" (Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
THG Unique Stretchable Windproof Black Tribal Classic Skull Soft Polyester Half Face Mask Facemask Headwear Motorcycle ATV Biker Cycling
Offered by Sam Cycling Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't look anything like the photo, 15 Dec 2014
Cheap and nasty...very thin, not finished off, doesn't look anything like the photo!!

Case Fun Apple iPhone 5C Faux Leather Case - Personalised Custom DIY Create Your Own
Offered by Case Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars ... logo on the from of the case it looks brilliant, he was over the moon with it, 17 Nov 2014
Bought this for my Jusband and had his logo on the from of the case it looks brilliant, he was over the moon with it!! I would definitely recommend...good communication too, great customer service.....thank you 😀😀😀

Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
by Keri Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this!, 19 Jun 2014
I bought this for my daughters 11th birthday, she loves it...so, I'm going to buy her friends it too!!! And, I'm going to buy some more of Keri's books, there's loads, all have great reviews

Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Monsters University Single Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you like comfort...., 30 April 2014
I am only giving one star because there isn't an option for no stars....this quilt cover is to quilt covers what Izal is to toilet roll...it's like sleeping under Izal too....not comfy AT ALL....pay a bit more and sleep under something that keeps you warm and doesn't crunch when you turn over....it's been on the bed for 2 nights and it is now in the charity bag....waste of money...

THE TUFTY CLUB CAR TAX DISC HOLDER REUSABLE
THE TUFTY CLUB CAR TAX DISC HOLDER REUSABLE
Offered by Rivieratrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 20 Mar 2014
Love it.....my friend, who I bought it for as one of her birthday presents, says she loves it and everyone who gets in her car comments on it!!

Trespass Boy's Barlow Jacket - Flint, Age 9-10
Trespass Boy's Barlow Jacket - Flint, Age 9-10

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket, 20 Mar 2014
I bought this for my 8 yr old son for school and, although it seems thin, it isn't, it's lovely and warm and really smart, I will be buying another for my 5 yr old next winter....love it

Dog Activity Baggy Snack bag 2in1, ø 10 × 13 cm - Great for Dog Training - Choose your colour (Teal / Grey)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 24 Oct 2013
I liked this when it arrived, so handy and you can fit all sorts in but the cord has broken so I it doesn't pull closed...never mind, might order another coz I did like it....

Ladies GRASSMERE Hiking Boots Grey/Pink size 6
Ladies GRASSMERE Hiking Boots Grey/Pink size 6
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

1.0 out of 5 stars Wet feet, 24 Oct 2013
I've read all the other reviews and don't understand why my feet are getting wet in them if, according to one review, they're good in the snow?! I personally wouldn't buy these again as they feel cheap but it's like everything, you get what you pay for....

Kingfisher Reclining Zero Gravity Sun Chair Lounger - Twin Pack
Kingfisher Reclining Zero Gravity Sun Chair Lounger - Twin Pack
Offered by Topnotchsales

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Aug 2013
Packaging was good, couldn't wait to sit in the sun in these and it was a sunny Saturday when they arrived...unpacked them, looked really nice but when you recline in them and put the locks on they don't work so you either end up gradually sitting back up or very slowly reclining back to a lying down position...!! Not good when you have a Pimms in your hand!! After a week one of the round metal rings that hold the seat to the frame had torn....not very well made...would definately look for something better made...

Mr Bean's Movie Box Set (The Ultimate Disaster Movie/Mr Bean's Holiday) [DVD]
Mr Bean's Movie Box Set (The Ultimate Disaster Movie/Mr Bean's Holiday) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!!, 8 Aug 2013
Great value for money, I don't like Mr Bean myself but my three children think he's hilarious...he definitely put a smile on their faces!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3