Profile for A.J.T. Robinson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Cry Baby
Cry Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Cry Baby (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic book. Read it on holiday and didn't want it to end. Can't wait for the sequel as it does leave you up in the air a bit.
Bought first two books in the Callum Doyle series and looking forward to starting them.

Catherine Lansfield Home Chunky Knit Cushion Cover, Duck Egg Blue, 45 x 45 Cm
Catherine Lansfield Home Chunky Knit Cushion Cover, Duck Egg Blue, 45 x 45 Cm
Offered by Katie Malone House & Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice modern cushion, 3 May 2014
Nice item at a decent price. Bought along with the matching throw for our caravan and it looks really lovely.

Catherine Lansfield Chunky Knit Throw - Duckegg
Catherine Lansfield Chunky Knit Throw - Duckegg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great throw, 3 May 2014
Lovely throw at a good price compared with some others I've seen. Also bought matching cushion for our caravan and they have really brightened up the sofa

Metro Walks: A Collection of 50 Walks Easily Accessed by the Tyne and Wear Metro
by Peter Donaghy

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little book, 2 Jan. 2014
As I am a leader of a walking group I will find this very useful. Been looking for this book for a while so very pleased with my purchase

To Have and To Hold (Nebraska Historical Romances Book 7)
To Have and To Hold (Nebraska Historical Romances Book 7)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 19 Mar. 2013
Didn't enjoy this book as much as the first one but it was still nice to follow the progress of Mary and her family

Eye of the Beholder (Nebraska Historical Romances Book 4)
Eye of the Beholder (Nebraska Historical Romances Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Mar. 2013
I hadn't heard of this author but really enjoyed this book. She is a great storyteller and I was straight into the story

Aubergine Beaded Tie Back - Curtain Bead Tieback - Earle
Aubergine Beaded Tie Back - Curtain Bead Tieback - Earle
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely curtain accessory, 19 Mar. 2013
Love this tie back but stupidly thought I was getting a pair so had to order another one. Don't make this mistake as they could be a difference in colour. I was lucky.

BT Duet 210 Corded Telephone - White
BT Duet 210 Corded Telephone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy smart phone, 19 Mar. 2013
Really nice phone and excellent value for money. We were going to fix it to the wall but it looks nice on bedside table so didn't bother.

Flash Superstore Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Purple Zebra/Case/Sleeve/Holder ( Size Large ) With Pull Tab Mechanism And LCD Screen Protector
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 11 Feb. 2013
Great item, just what I wanted to protect my new Galaxy Ace phone. A very eye catching and quality item

Confronting Collapse: The Crisis of Energy and Money in a Post Peak Oil World
Confronting Collapse: The Crisis of Energy and Money in a Post Peak Oil World

4.0 out of 5 stars A Scary Read, 31 Jan. 2013
I read the book after watching some of Mike Ruppert's lectures on YouTube. An entertaining but scary read. If half of his predictions come true we're in deep trouble!

Page: 1 | 2