Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Womens Snow Boot Quilted Short Winter Snow Fur Rain Warm Waterproof Boots - 6 - GRT39 YC0036
Offered by Prime-Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Nov. 2015
Perfect.. And I struggle with getting shoes to fit my wide feet

Shadow Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 7)
Shadow Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 7)
by Maria V. Snyder

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 May 2015
Never disappointed by Marias work

A Cure For The Poison
A Cure For The Poison

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend it!, 17 Dec. 2014
Yet another amazingly writen novel by C J Eales!
This suprisingly intreguing supernatural scifi draws you into a world of subterfuge and survival. It has an ingenious plot and enticing characters!
Would highly recommend it!

Tales of a Midwife
Tales of a Midwife
by Maria Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Tales of a Midwife is Brilliant!!, 31 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Tales of a Midwife (Paperback)
I actually came across this book when I was googling homebirths for my a facebook page, an article in the news about the book came up in the search, I shared it, then a couple days later I decided I was going to give it a go despite never before deviating from fantasy novels, I'm really glad I did! I loved every bit of the book though I was in tears at bits, I really admire the work Maria has done! And all midwifes! I love Maria's fight for natural birth & breastfeeding its great that there are midwifes like her pushing for that, birth has definately become unnessacarily medicalized! feel sorry that she never got the births she wanted but I'm guessing she wouldn't change it for the world :)
I honestly couldn't put this book down, which surprised me as I've never ventured outside the fantasy realm LOL
I would recommend this to every one, it doesn't matter if your not interested in midwifery as a career, if you love babies and love watching birth programs then you'll absolutely love this book, you will cry with Maria and Laugh with her all the way through the book!
Thankyou for sharing your story with us x

We All Know Too Much
We All Know Too Much

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, ingenious creation, a unique story & perspective full of possibilities!, 19 July 2011
This was the first novel I read by this author, and I look forward to reading more! It kept me interested from the start, lots of action and suspense! Love the characters, the story line & the thoughts & philosophy behind the story! Would definitely recommend it! Its certainly been a great introduction into sci-fi / philosophical novels that I never even dreamed I'd be intrigued in!
Think Matrix computer system and Stargate's Ascended beings philosophy and mingle it into a whole new unique idea with a touch of the colanising ideas of Total Recall but with much more imagination!