Profile for Mrs. Margaret A. Neale > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Margaret ...

Mrs. Margaret A. Neale

Around the Corner Crochet Borders: 150 Colorful, Creative Edging Designs with Charts and Instructions for Turning the Corner Perfectly Every Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential part of my crochet library, 20 Jan. 2014
I love this book. Have now got it on my kindle and goes everywhere with me.
The instructions and diagrams are clear. The finished edgings are shown without the garments/blankets which makes it easier to choose a design.
I find that instead of looking for a border to complete a blanket I am now looking for blankets to go with these beautiful edgings.
Edie Eckman has a wealth of crochet talent and after browsing this book I joined her Craftsy Class on joining crochet squares.
This is one book that will not gather dust.

Ancestry
Ancestry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Ancestry (App)
It is good to be able to check on your family tree from wherever you are in the world. I definately give this a thumbs up

Handy Hands Metal Tatting Needles for Thread-Set Of 3
Handy Hands Metal Tatting Needles for Thread-Set Of 3
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Jan. 2013
Buy with confidence. The needles are of good quality and they arrived quickly and very well packaged. Certainly one of best buys.

Fitbit
Fitbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Fitbit (App)
Very good app which is improving all the time so keep updates on. Should be able to sync with your tracker in the near future

EasyTalk Learn French
EasyTalk Learn French

3.0 out of 5 stars Limited, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: EasyTalk Learn French (App)
A beginner would find this app very useful but it needs an intermediate program too. It works well bor the basics

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 8 Dec. 2012
I am really pleased with the lamp and have just one issue and that is that it is so unsteady on its wheels when trying to move it around. I have found it is best not to attempt to attach the wheels if it is on carpet. Try to move it and the wheels either stick or come off and it does give the appearance of "on the slant" too but the lamp does its job.

MasterChef Official Merchandise Apron (black)
MasterChef Official Merchandise Apron (black)
Offered by Top Gear Merchandise/Amber Promotions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun apron, 14 Mar. 2012
Bought this for a bit of fun but it has turned out to be very useful. Covers properly and washes well.No problems with it at all.

Nespresso Lattissima by De'Longhi EN680, Satin Chrome
Nespresso Lattissima by De'Longhi EN680, Satin Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Long and Hard before buying, 9 Feb. 2012
I searched for reviews on the most popular coffee machines and read as many as I could before deciding on this fabulous machine. It does everything it says it does.Being able to set the amount of milk, if required,water and cup or mug size is great. The push in cup plate allows you to slide in an ordinary mug or glass so there is no extra expense involved buying specially designed cups or mugs.(unless you want to of course)
The coffee is hot and the cup/mug warning plate is useful when in constant use. I love the choice of coffee too. I received the £60 Nespresso Club award when I registered my machine and also received a special offer on my first coffee order.
I no longer have to boil up more water than needed in my kettle or percolator so hopefully have cut down on the electricity consumption but then perhaps not as I have been drinking a lot more coffee lately!!
Highly recommended

Family Tree Maker 2009 Platinum (PC CD)
Family Tree Maker 2009 Platinum (PC CD)
Offered by Northwesttrader

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Tree Maker 2009, 5 April 2009
I have been using FTM 2005 for a few years and because I have gone vista I decided to update FTM instead of downloading the required patch.

The changeover was quick and easy. The program itself is very different but after just a few uses I got to grips with it and would not go back to the 2005 FTM.

The search choices are very easy to use and the attaching of citations etc is so much easier too. You can choose how your screen looks and view quite a lot of imformation at once.

It is well worth updating to the 2009 edition.