Profile for Agnes > Reviews

Content by Agnes

Agnes

Morphy Richards Never Loses Suction 73230 Anti-Allergy  Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Red
Morphy Richards Never Loses Suction 73230 Anti-Allergy Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...., 29 Jan 2013
I liked my vacuum cleaner before it got broken. Fantastic suction, but after some time my Morphy started making some strange noises and lose it suction. I was cleaning all filters quite frequently ( me and my daughter suffer form severe allergy and asthma) so I know the failure wasn't because of lack of interest in filters. The motor become noisy and often a whole vacuum cleaner was hot! After couple of weeks since the motor started rumbling I have notice some sparks coming out of motor, and eventually that day my vacuum cleaner has died. I have to add than I haven't been using my vacuum cleaner every day because I have panel floor everywhere and a few small carpets That was strange cos my last vacuum cleaner from LIDL for 35 lasted 5 years and the motor still was fine!
I was very disappointed because Morphy Richards company washed their hands from a faulty product and told me that all claims for refund have Amazon. I have returned product however didn't receive money back or new product.
Over all it's fantastic product but something is wrong with the motor, because I am not the only one person who had the same unpleasant experience.

Dental Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e
Dental Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e
by SAUNDERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for dental students!, 29 Jan 2013
Very good book for dental students. I have found everything I needed so far to cover my studies. All you need is box of color pencils :)