Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Sin Eater's Daughter
The Sin Eater's Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of writing, 11 April 2015
What a fantastic book. I simply couldn't put it down and digested the entire thing in two days. Enegmatic and beautiful I think anyone who has also read 'The book of Deacon' series will thoroughly enjoy this writer.
Just up my street and kept me on the edge of my seat at time. Thoroughly recommend readers who enjoy fantasy and things outside the box.

My Life at the Magical Beings' Rehabilitation Center (The MBRC Book 1)
My Life at the Magical Beings' Rehabilitation Center (The MBRC Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun read for young readers, 11 April 2015
Great bit of fun for a younger reader. I like that the author has broken out of the usual hub bub of werewolf and vampire fantasy.

Cowboy from the Future
Cowboy from the Future

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 11 April 2015
Still not sure about this. I find a lot of books on Kindle should have been edited slightly better and sadly this is no exception. I felt the male role here was a bit lacking and there were a few bits in the very futuristic plot that I couldn't quite get my head around, not because I didn't understand but because they made no sense at all.
ok as a quick holiday read. Some fun bits!

Elemis Musclease Active Body Oil Body Peformance 100ml / 3.4 fl.oz.
Elemis Musclease Active Body Oil Body Peformance 100ml / 3.4 fl.oz.
Offered by PerfumesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 11 April 2015
Absolutely excellent - I was recommended this product after being given a neck and shoulder massage recently. I was advised that it would relieve tension in my neck and back especially after going to the gym and before bed to relax. Can't say enough good stuff about it... I was dubious at first.. but it works!

Venomous (Alien Warrior Book 1)
Venomous (Alien Warrior Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 14 Mar. 2015
I have been waiting for your next book for ages and was not disappointed. It was deliciously sinful and full of surprises, I think your imagination is fabulous .... can't wait for Thunder Claw :)

Fat Chance
Fat Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars A laugh a minute piece of brilliance!, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Fat Chance (Kindle Edition)
I have to say I fell in love with the characters Zoe and Greg straight off the bat. There's nothing quite like reading and laughing at the same time. And I did this not only at home but at the gym and on the bus home... it's book's like this that give you great pick me up. I can't recommend this enough to readers who like no holes barred fun.
Loved it

Beauty and the Beast (Timeless Fairy Tales Book 1)
Beauty and the Beast (Timeless Fairy Tales Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Feb. 2015
This book had nothing unexpected but it was a delight to read :)
Very nice indeed

Hansel Part 1: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Hansel Part 1: An Erotic Fairy Tale

2.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea of the book, 3 Feb. 2015
A bit of a hit and miss for me. I like the idea of the book, yet somewhere hidden here is just a bit of a bad plot. I get that you would need to read the series to make a more accurate judgement, but I just couldn't get into this book. The way the leading lady positively 'rants on ad on' just didn't cut it for me. May appeal to readers into sexual fantasy more of the sub-dom variety obviously.

Elemis Frangipani Body Indulgence
Elemis Frangipani Body Indulgence

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply what it says on the tin., 3 Feb. 2015
Simply what it says on the tin. Brillaint and efficient service from vendor and you can never go wrong with Elemis

Under Her Skin
Under Her Skin

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice round off from three very different styles, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Under Her Skin (Kindle Edition)
A nice round off from three very different styles. I have to say that I am the biggest fan of Meljean Brrok but all these stories are full of just the right amount of everything. Don't buy these stories unless you are well into your fantasy! Brill reads :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5