Profile for Gokcen Onur > Reviews

Content by Gokcen Onur

Gokcen Onur (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Julienne Peeler
Julienne Peeler

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointment!, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Julienne Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
I am really surprised when I handed it. its so light. The material is very cheap. Waste of money! I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for a decent one.

*Special Launch Offer* Sweet Portable Speaker with Bluetooth (Rechargeable) with integrated mic
Offered by Sweet Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vlue for money!, 1 Jan 2014
This is a great product. Easy to use.Only negative part is cant turn of the notification sounds (Bluetooth system turned on/off). other wise great value for money.

Sinucleanse Neti-Pot System KIT AS SEEN ON TV, Free 30 salt packets, Helps Breathe Easier
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 13 Nov 2012
I have a sinus problems. Whenever I wash my hair and do not dry it properly I was having serious headaches because of the congestion. I started using this product and it cleans sinuses very well. it also works for cold and flu congestions. I love it.

Heavy duty kitchen door buffers
Heavy duty kitchen door buffers
Offered by Suki Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Heavy duty kitchen door buffers
They are very good quality and it sticks very firmly. I used them instead of my laptops falling feet. Its very cheap solution for people who is having problems like me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2013 4:12 PM BST

Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable Speaker For Iphone 5, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 13 Nov 2012
I recently bought x-mini ones they are much expensive then this one. But when I first got it this little item is amazing! Sound quality is ok. The only problem I had with it is after I opened it I didn't able to close it back.

SMALL ADHESIVE RUBBER STICK-ON FEET NON-SLIP 8mm DIAMETER 2.2mm THICKNESS SINGLE
Offered by Electromart-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as I expected, 13 Nov 2012
I bought them for my laptops falling off feet. I did not able to get results as I wanted. When I am placing my laptop in to a bag they come off vey quickly. So may be its more useful for things which you don't move around much.

Kitchen Craft Acrylic 'Scissor Action' Salad Serving Tongs
Kitchen Craft Acrylic 'Scissor Action' Salad Serving Tongs
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful little item for every kitchen, 13 Nov 2012
This serving tongs are very handy and useful especially for serving the salads. I also put it in to a dishwasher and its still shiny. I definitely recommend this product.

Womens platform Metallic Diamante Silver Sandals SIZE 6
Womens platform Metallic Diamante Silver Sandals SIZE 6
Offered by Shoestore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!, 13 Nov 2012
I definitely recommend this shoe. Its good quality and I am very happy with my purchase. I ordered these shoes for my sisters wedding and I had very good compliments for it.

Brazilian Hair Straightening / Blow-Dry Home Keratin Treatment 100ml (TOP-UP KIT)
Offered by Keratin Kits

5.0 out of 5 stars It realy works!!, 9 May 2012
This product is amazing and so easy to use! Just follow the directions and you have a silky hair. I definitely recommend it. The only point is do the straightening part 7 times as it says and I also did it every day when I woke up and result is perfect.If you don't have the brush i recomend this bundle Brazilian Hair Straightening / Blow-Dry Home Keratin Treatment 100ml (COMPLETE KIT)
Good luck ladies :)

ProCook Pizza Stone 38cm / 15in
ProCook Pizza Stone 38cm / 15in
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product..., 19 May 2011
It really works. I am making pizzas and breads and they are really crusty and tasty. Baked products tastes same as stone oven bakes...

Page: 1 | 2