Profile for Bethany Walsh > Reviews

Collins French Phrasebook and Dictionary
by Collins Uk
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for holidays, 18 Nov 2013
This is a great pocket dictionary. It has all the pronunciations and it is easy to use. It is organised into different sections so its easy to find certain phrases!

In Case You Didn't Know
In Case You Didn't Know
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Olly Murs, 18 Nov 2013
This is my favourite of all his songs, i like all the off beat songs. I love olly murs !!

Sticks & Stones
Sticks & Stones
Price: 4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Used to like it!, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sticks & Stones (MP3 Download)
I bought this a few years ago and i loved it but i think i over listened to it !! so now i have gone off cher lloyd BUT if you like her then get this!!

What Makes You Beautiful
What Makes You Beautiful
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SONG, 18 Nov 2013
bought this ages ago, good song, easy download. It is cheaper than on iTunes so thats good. i am not a fan of 1D but this was a good song!

TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if on a budget!, 18 Nov 2013
I got these in a sale for 25. I like how it has different heat settings, my hair stays straight with these, nice long chord. Before i had some remmington 12 ones and they really didnt work (i have frizzzy hair that tends to be curly and go flicky soon after i straighten it) but i love these! I have had them for about 6 months now and no signs of them packing in yet *fingers crossed*! I like how if you leave them on accidently, they turn off after 3 hours. It came with a really handy case which also works as a heat mat. Great Buy, i totally reccomend these.!

Pantene Pro-V Heat Defense Gloss Spray for Normal to Thick Hair 150ml
Pantene Pro-V Heat Defense Gloss Spray for Normal to Thick Hair 150ml
Offered by musk beauty shop
Price: 6.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Cant tell the difference, 18 Nov 2013
it smells good, and i like how it locks. The spray doesnt scatter, it comes out in a single jet so it is uneven and i have to put it in my hand on to my hair and it gets sticky. When i dont use it, there is no difference from when i use it. I get more split ends whether i use it or not. I would not reccoment this!

CONVERSE Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Season Ox Trainers 015760-70-122 AM Anthracite 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by SOLETRADER
Price: 44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 18 Nov 2013
These are my second pair of converses. They arrived on time, they are really comfy and have accurate sizing so its fine to order them online. I love the colour, it goes with most colours. I wear them most days and the one bad thing is that they wore down quite quickly at first, but i sometimes drag my feet so its probably my fault.

Flawless Smooth Gourd-Shape Makeup Cleaning Sponge Powder Puffer - Shocking Pink
Offered by J-MT
Price: 0.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Nov 2013
It came quickly, really cheap too! It has made my life so much easier, i no longer take half an hour with my foundation, its done in 5 minutes! No foundation lines, streaks etc! Money well spent!

Constance Carroll Lipstick - 20 Begonia
Constance Carroll Lipstick - 20 Begonia
Offered by Kt Cutprice Ltd
Price: 1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate colours online, 18 Nov 2013
this lipstick is really nice but i ordered thinking it would be a kind of nude colour, like in the picture. It is actually a dark coral colour. It doesnt suit me so i dont tend to wear it often.

Slazenger Classic Stick Bag Pink -
Slazenger Classic Stick Bag Pink -

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, 18 Nov 2013
This bag is a really attractive design. I dont use it all that much but the strap isnt uncomfy and there is plenty of room in the bag for shin pads, water bottles etc! Great buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3