Profile for betty > Reviews

Huggleuppet puppet blanket - YELLOW PUPPY
Offered by worldofbargain888
Price: 13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Feb 2013
3 stars because side stitching has come away,my other daughter got the same problem with hers shame because they r lovely and soft and very cute looking I wanted 1 myself.

Huggleuppet puppet blanket - PURPLE MONKEY
Huggleuppet puppet blanket - PURPLE MONKEY

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Feb 2013
3 stars as hand is coming of it, my other daughter has the dog and that has fallen apart to, such a shame because they r lovely, soft my daughter loved them on xmas day but only sleep with them as they like a teddy but,shame they have fallen apart I mite just be unlucky n got a bad 2

Vans Authentic Hello Kitty Black/Passion Flower Canvas Trainer Vokn66Y 1.5 UK Junior

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Feb 2013
Great looking, quick delivery, great price, daughter loved them would recommend to buy these, will be buying more. Even got a baby pair brilliant

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 14 Feb 2013
Very disappointed with this broke within 2 weeks, would not buy again looks good and son was over the moon with it but was a waste of money, stopped charging for some reason

Indoor / Outdoor Multi Effect Flashing Red LED Christmas Berry Lights String with Controller (suitable for Indoor / Outdoor) - 15m Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 Feb 2013
5 stars for delivery and excellent product, well worth my money, always wanted red xmas tree lights and these looked fab, multi function to great

Pink iScoot Cross 4 X 4 Street Surfing Skateboard Wave / Surf Waveboard / Ripstik / Castor board Rockin Vigor Experience
Offered by Electro World
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Scoot, 14 Feb 2013
5 stars for great price and great product, love the colour, and the way it turns would recommend. This great scooter

Summer Infant Dino Potty (Pink)
Summer Infant Dino Potty (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty, 14 Feb 2013
Rated 5 cause it's funky and little girl loves dinosaurs, would recommend this middle comes out makes it easy to empty and clean

Somertek 7 inch Black Portable DVD Player TV Media Player and Games System
Somertek 7 inch Black Portable DVD Player TV Media Player and Games System

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 14 Feb 2013
5 stars because my kids love them, I would strongly recommend this as my girls are 8, n,18 months love dvds they have 1 each I thought for the price wouldn't be as good but only wanted something cheap cause of little one, but these r more than worth there money they r fab my 18 mnth old a bit ruff with hers and. Not even. Broke great pic for them I just love them :)

Furreal Friends Dizzy Dancers (Pack of 2)
Furreal Friends Dizzy Dancers (Pack of 2)
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD
Price: 11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 28 Aug 2012
Excellent price my daughter brought 1 on its own 4 the same price will be buying more she has lots of fun with them remind me of beyblades from yesterday ago just a nice cute girl version

National Geographic Kids 125 True Stories of Amazing Animals: Inspiring Tales of Animal Friendship & Four-Legged Heroes, Plus Crazy Animal Antics
by National Geographic Kids Magazine
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book brought for my daughter but I find it interesting too, 28 Aug 2012
Excellent product have brought more from this range gt for my 7 yr old but my 1 yr old and teenage sons and I read it