Profile for Imelda P > Reviews

Bantam Chickens. Bantam Chickens as Pets. Bantam Chicken Owner's Manual
Bantam Chickens. Bantam Chickens as Pets. Bantam Chicken Owner's Manual
by Roland Ruthersdale

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., 14 April 2016
I was quite disappointed with this book. It gives a general overview of looking after chickens not specifically banties. I have kept hens for 10 years but am wanting to get a few banties this summer so wanted a book about breeds and the correct feeders and drinkers to use with bantam hens as opposed to standard sized birds. The book was ok but title is misleading in my opinion.

The Woman In Black
The Woman In Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Halloween Read!, 27 Oct. 2015
Very atmospheric and the perfect read coming up to Halloween! It's like a cross between Hammer Horror and Sherlock Holmes. Very enjoyable.

Easichick bedding 20kg
Easichick bedding 20kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bedding for chickens, 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Easichick bedding 20kg (Misc.)
Fantastic bedding for chickens! Virtually dust free and very easy to work with. I'll never go back to ordinary wood shavings, Easichick is the way to go!

Daughter
Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Had me hooked!, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Daughter (Kindle Edition)
I was clued to this book. I thought it was very well written and easy to distinguish between the past and the present in the story. It had me guessing to the very end and is the sort of novel that stays with you even after you've finished it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

The Shocking Miss Emerald
The Shocking Miss Emerald

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again!, 22 July 2013
I fell in love with Caro's first album and thought that there was no way a second album could live up to the standard she has set herself...I was wrong! It took a few times to listen to this album but once you get to know the songs you realise they are just as good as those on the first album. A gorgeous voice backed up by gorgeous wonderful sounding instruments. She is so different to anybody else out there at the moment. Love it!!!

KitSound Wooden Bluetooth Universal Speaker with 3.5 mm Jack Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted I bought it!, 22 July 2013
I have toyed with buying a traditional ipod dock for a few years now, but none of the modern space-age looking gadgets appealed to me. My husband came across this on amazon and I'm delighted he did! It looks great with a beautiful timeless quality to it. The quality of sound is excellent and its very light so easily transported. A lovely addition to any room.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2013 3:26 PM GMT

Peaches for Monsieur le Curé
Peaches for Monsieur le Curé

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant summer read!!, 22 July 2013
I absolutely love reading Joanne Harris' books during the summer. Her descriptions of France, its landscape, people and food transport you there! This sequel to Chocolat was excellent. I thought it was a lot grittier than some of her other books but she handled it very well. With many of the characters returning from Chocolat it was like seeing old friends again! Tres bon!!!

The Lumineers
The Lumineers

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely album!!, 7 July 2013
This review is from: The Lumineers (MP3 Download)
I researched this album after hearing 'Ho Hey' sung by Andrea Begley and immediately downloaded it! It's the perfect type of music for listening to on a sunny Friday evening sitting out in the garden and relaxing. Anybody who likes Bon Iver, Lisa Hannigan, Juliet Turner or Ingrid Michaelson will like this music. It's also like a more chilled out version of Mumford and Sons. Looking forward to their next album. Give it a go, hope you enjoy it!

Martin Clunes A Man & His Dogs - As Seen on ITV1 [DVD]
Martin Clunes A Man & His Dogs - As Seen on ITV1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ian Leese
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see for dog lovers!, 22 April 2013
I read Martin Clunes book a few years ago and absolutely loved it so I couldn't wait to see the DVD and I have to say it didn't disappoint! Martin Clunes is as witty and charming as ever and it's quite moving to see how much he obviously adores dogs. A very interesting look at our best friend and a feel good programme that will make you want to give your dog loads of cuddles!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 April 2013
This review is from: 503 (MP3 Download)
I found this to be a very moving and beautiful piece of music. It creates so much atmosphere and helps one to relax.

Page: 1 | 2