Profile for Joshua > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood T Shirt Extra Large
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood T Shirt Extra Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, 5 Mar. 2013
Purchased this T-Shirt due to my love of the AC franchise.
The size was perfect and the T-Shirt itself has not faded, nor has the image pealed.

Sniper : Ghost Warrior (PC DVD)
Sniper : Ghost Warrior (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 5 Mar. 2013
For the first game in any series, it needs to grab the hearts and minds of the users, and Sniper Ghost Warrior certainly grabbed the hearts and minds of many.
The gameplay is fantastic, if not a little confusing at parts (due to multiple characters being played). But the graphics are very good for the year the game was released, and I've replayed the game twice more already.
The minute that Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 came up for Pre-Order, my wallet was out.

Corsair AX750 Professional Series 750W AX ATX/EPS Fully Modular 80 PLUS Gold PSU

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed, 5 Mar. 2013
I love this product. The modular feature reduces the amount of wires in the case, and as it is Corsair, you know that it is a quality product, with an excellent warranty and industry leading returns and replacements.
The PSU is quiet and has never not provided the power my rather high-end pc requires.

Black Stick-On 50mm wide (priced and sold by the metre up to 25 metres ~ please amend the quantity in the shopping cart to show the length you require)
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 5 Mar. 2013
I purchased this product to stick an SSD to the side (internally) of my computer case. The sticky back are extremely stick and I had a job to pull them off when I moved the location of my SSD! The Velcro itself works well as well, and my SSD never moved, despite wires hanging from it which would theoretically add slightly more weight for the Velcro to carry.

Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by FILMNIGHT

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the hype, 5 Mar. 2013
While the film is still good, I was disappointed with it after all the hype that surrounded the film at the cinema. Sure, it has "re-watch" value, and would be good in a film marathon, but I thought it was just missing that special something, hence 4 stars.

Empire Earth 2, Gold Edition (PC CD-ROM)
Empire Earth 2, Gold Edition (PC CD-ROM)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Mar. 2013
Considering its age, this game has great graphics and good gameplay. The expansion really adds another dimension to the game. Would recommend, especially considering its price!

Pro-Tec Athlete Fitness Sport Armband Pouch for Sony Xperia S - Black
Pro-Tec Athlete Fitness Sport Armband Pouch for Sony Xperia S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 29 Oct. 2012
I purchased this as a way of keeping my Xperia S on my upper body (specifically my arm) when jogging.

The item itself is very nice, the phone fits perfectly, and the added feature of a key pocket is a nice inclusion, however my front door key is too long to fit in this pocket!
The phone pocket is very secure, and once the phone is in the pocket, an elastic "flap" stops the phone from coming out while jogging (plus, the phone slides in at the back of the armband, so when jogging, the "exit" is pressed up against your arm).
The velco strap felt weak when I first got the armband pouch, but after using it a few times, it has never come undone during a jog, in fact, I don't think it has ever come lose while jogging either.
I paid £14.99 for it. Slightly annoyed that it is now a lot cheaper, but never mind.

All in all, I'd recommend the product to anyone with an Xperia S and who does outdoors activities, especailly now the price is under £10.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 1:24 PM GMT

REPLACEMENT AC ADAPTER CHARGER 90W 19V 4.74A FOR TOSHIBA LAPTOP Satellite A300 series A300-177 A300-1BZ A300-1HV A300-27H L300D-12I L300D-13S L300D-21X L300D-222 L350D-201 P200D-128 With Globe 1 year warranty
Offered by GLOBE TRADING

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good replacement, 27 Sept. 2012
I purchased this replacement adapter for my Toshiba Satellite L300D-13S. The old one had worn out and had bare wire showing, so a replacement was a definite must!
After searching for a Toshiba branded one, I decided that the cost was too much (being a student...), and that this was the best user rated alternative.
I purchased it and after it arrived, I was very pleased with the replacement adapter.
Around 3 months after purchase, the adapter started making strange "scrapping" noises. I contacted Globe Trading and they sent out a new adapter no questions asked.

I have given the product a 5 star review because as a whole, I have received a very good service from the product and the seller. As the product includes a 1 year warranty (and I had to make use of this), I have taken this into account when making a rating for the product.

I would recommend purchasing this replacement adapter due to the customer support from Globe Trading and other than my small problem, nothing else has gone wrong.

NoiseBlocker - Case Fan - 140 mm - 90 CFM - 27 dBA - NB-BlackSilentPro PK3 - Black
Offered by procooling

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 21 Sept. 2012
I needed these fans to go in the top of my Corsair 650D to replace the default 200mm that comes with the case.

I purchased two of these fans and have been very impressed with them. I read good things about them elsewhere on the internet before purchasing them, and have not been disappointed. They are quiet and move a lot of air. I have them attached to a fan controller, so they spend a lot of time not doing anything, but when I turn them on, the temperature in my pc case falls quickly and stays at a lower temperature (good for gaming sessions!).

If I ever had a need to purchase more 140mm fans, I'd definitively consider these again.

FLASH SUPERSTORE LG GT540 OPTIMUS SILICON CASE/COVER/SKIN BLACK + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 6 Sept. 2011
I am very happy with this product, having purchased it to replace a leather case for the GT540 (the button broke on my previous case after a year of use). The screen protector is fairly thick, but still the phone responds to the usual touches. The case itself is very sleek, and looks very good. The cutouts for the speaker, microphone and camera are excellently placed, and the raised lumps for the other buttons are equally as good.
I would highly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5