Profile for L. K. Wyatt > Reviews

Content by L. K. Wyatt

L. K. Wyatt "lollypop" (england)

Page: 1 | 2
Eragon: Book One (The Inheritance cycle)
Eragon: Book One (The Inheritance cycle)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 20 May 2013
I had watched the film years ago and thought that it was a pretty poor story.
The book however is a million times better!! I was captivated.

The Heist [DVD] [2009]
The Heist [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Morgan Freeman
Offered by figswigs
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with latest from Morgan Freeman., 14 April 2013
This review is from: The Heist [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I bought this after seeing people give is rave reviews.
Next time I will listen to my gut - the only draw for me was Morgan Freeman, who normally delivers an outstanding performance.

The storyline was weak from the start, in fact we gave it half an hour and couldn't continue watching.
The humour was also very poor.

I have to say it was 9 of my money wasted. Off it goes to the charity shop.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 12:15 PM BST

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars That's a record., 2 Feb 2013
Read it in a day! Just what I needed. Superb yet again, now on to Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Book 1)
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Book 1)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets better every time..., 5 Jan 2013
Even though I have read Harry Potter many times now it never seems to get old and I'm always finding out things I had missed/ignored before. A classic in my mind.

Double Walled Travel Ceramic Mug with Silicone Lid - Keep Calm and Drink Tea design
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm keeping calm and drinking LOTS of tea!, 25 Oct 2012
I wanted a flask to take my morning cup of tea to work with me...I'm a monster without it!
I saw this flicking through the items on Amazon and thought it was brilliant and a reminder to 'keep calm' at work.
I was so happy when I got it I think that I had about 5 cups of tea one after the other.

The only thing I must say it that it doesn't keep the tea hot/warm for very long so wouldn't recommend using this is you want a tradition flask but I couldn't resist this quirky mug. Right off for another cup of tea

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
by Ransom Riggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 17 Oct 2012
Working in a bookshop I had seen this book many times before I actually decided to purchase it.
I'd flicked through the pages looking at all the 'weird' photographs thinking it was all a bit too strange for me BUT boy was I wrong.

The characters are very relatable especially the relationship between Jacob and his grandfather - a storyline which no doubt everyone will be able to understand in some way or another.

The pictures sit perfectly in this book and when you get to back you actually find out that these photographs are REAL and have been found after hours and hours of research by different photographers.

I urge you to purchase this book and give it a go! Superb!

Commando - On The Front Line  [DVD]
Commando - On The Front Line [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Terrill

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener, 19 April 2012
Brought this for the other half who is very interested in the Royal Marines.
You get an insight into their daily lives, training and back home.
It's amazing to see what the guys have to go through - and who has the determination to stick at it.
When the guys pass out you then get to see them posted to Afghan - a real eye opener.

A must watch for anyone interested in our forces.

Grendha Women's Orchid White Open Toe Flat 80535 5 UK
Grendha Women's Orchid White Open Toe Flat 80535 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, 19 April 2012
Thought these were going to give me grief but after a couple of times wearing them they become SO comfy.
Wondered around Oz in them for 3 weeks couldn't have been better!

Large Pink Memo Slip In Photo Album 300 6x4 Photos
Large Pink Memo Slip In Photo Album 300 6x4 Photos
Offered by Pfennig 'N' Squid
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for intended use, 19 April 2012
Good quality not bad price. Suitable for its intended use.
The only thing I was slightly disappointed with is that there is no space to write comments beside the photos.

Run Fat Bitch Run
Run Fat Bitch Run
by Ruth Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, Grit Doctor I will Run!, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Run Fat Bitch Run (Paperback)
I absolutely LOVE this book! And what a fresh approach to a 'new year new you' title.
The no nonsense guidance is so refreshing - you don't have to go on some stupid diet or join a gym, which both cost you the earth! Just spend the 10.99 it costs to buy the book and you will be amazing at how much enthusiasm you have.
If you're offended by the title then you obviously take yourself far too seriously...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2012 8:01 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2