Profile for BinkyUK > Reviews

Content by BinkyUK

BinkyUK (London)

Canon PIXMA MG2150 All-in-One Colour Photo Printer (Print,Copy and Scan)
Canon PIXMA MG2150 All-in-One Colour Photo Printer (Print,Copy and Scan)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 16 Dec 2012
I bought this to replace my old broken Canon printer. It was very easy to set up and is compatible with Windows XP (Which I use)
It's very neat looking as the paper loads from the front, not from the back like some printers. The ink tanks are easy to load from a panel at the front.
It comes with both black and colour ink cartridges and a power cord. It does NOT include the USB cable which you will have to purchase separately. I just used the one from my old machine and this was fine.
The printing quality is good although it does seem to be a little noisier than my last printer, but I'm not going to moan about that at these prices!!
Overall I am very happy with this item.

Overcoming Childhood Trauma
Overcoming Childhood Trauma
by Helen Kennerley
Price: 8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful,, 29 Mar 2012
This is a fantastic book for survivors. Packed full of hope, and a real true sense that you are not alone and you can get through this. The emphasis is really on being a survivor rather than a victim. I understand my past better for reading it, and would whole-heartedly reccommend it to everyone who has lived through abuse as a child. It made me cry to realise that I have been showing all the signs of being an adult that was abused as a child, when all along, throughout my life, I thought I was just like everyone else.

Beaphar Cat Spot On Flea Drops (Pack Size: 4 Weeks)
Beaphar Cat Spot On Flea Drops (Pack Size: 4 Weeks)
Offered by By Paws
Price: 2.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 27 Aug 2010
I bought this product for my cat 2 weeks ago and he now has fleas. It was purchased as a preventative measure but does not work at all. This is a cheap product NOT value for money.

Street Boys: 7 Kids. 1 Estate. No Way Out. The True Story of a Lost Childhood
Street Boys: 7 Kids. 1 Estate. No Way Out. The True Story of a Lost Childhood
by Tim Pritchard

5.0 out of 5 stars A true eye-opener!!, 20 Aug 2010
It's an eye-opener as to why young men become involved in gangs in the UK and what they go through without glamourising any aspect of it. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and it will stay with me for a long time.

Gypsy Boy: One Boy's Struggle to Escape from a Secret World
Gypsy Boy: One Boy's Struggle to Escape from a Secret World
by Mikey Walsh
Price: 6.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 9 Aug 2010
This is a heart breaking account of Mikey's childhood as he was growing up. Even though the book is extremely sad it is wonderfully written and quite funny in parts. It was hard for me to put it down because I had to see what was going to happen next.

The book reads like you are having a conversation with Mikey and he is telling you the story. The story is written easily and straightforward, just about anyone who can read will be able to understand it. The way he writes makes you feel so bad for him because he doesn't feel bad for himself, he just tells how he feels about certain events.

This book gets a huge thumbs up. I would recommend.

"Bathroom" Metal Sign
"Bathroom" Metal Sign
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exaxtly how you'd expect it to be., 28 May 2010
This review is from: "Bathroom" Metal Sign
Attractive sign, practical, made of metal with a wire piece that it hangs from. That's about it.

Eddingtons Top Cracker, Red
Eddingtons Top Cracker, Red
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 18 Jan 2010
This is a great nutcracker & will crack open all types & sizes of nuts. It is also perfect for opening the tops of stubborn bottles.