Profile for Curly37 > Reviews

Content by Curly37

Curly37

Page: 1 | 2
®BeFit24 - (Size 1) Medical Abdominal Binder - Post Operative & Postpartum Belly Wrap - Made in Europe - 5 Year Warranty
Offered by "BeFit24 (Next Working Day Dispatch)"

2.0 out of 5 stars Too uncomfortable, 5 April 2016
I ordered this post c section but found it pretty uncomfortable to wear, I got the correct size but whenever I sat down it would dig in me. I'm a size 12/14 but have a few extra rolls after being pregnant so my advice would be unless u have no extra fat on ur tummy then u may find it uncomfortable. I had to return mine unfortunately.

Disney Princess Shimmer Rapunzel Dress with Tiara - Medium (5-6 years)
Disney Princess Shimmer Rapunzel Dress with Tiara - Medium (5-6 years)
Offered by Wild Nights

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 3 Mar. 2016
Lovely dress, was a gift for my 5 year old daughter. She is very pleased with it. The only thing is u tend to find very fine glitter everywhere! Quite expensive compared to other dresses but has lovely detail

Wirezoll Qi Wireless Charger Pad for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
Wirezoll Qi Wireless Charger Pad for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
Offered by MEGATRADERS99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 3 Mar. 2016
This was a gift for my partner, great charger, will only charge a s6. I have a s5 & it will not charge that which is fine as it was for my partners phone

Grandma's Personalised Knitting Jute Bag Wool Needle Jute Carrier
Grandma's Personalised Knitting Jute Bag Wool Needle Jute Carrier
Offered by SilverStars

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 3 Mar. 2016
Lovely gift from my children to their nanna, lovely quality

'Thank You For Coming To My Party' - 30mm Pink Party Balloon - Birthday Stickers (48)
Offered by DiscZone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 3 Mar. 2016
Great price, great quality, was perfect for my little girls sweet cones

Miss Lulu 4 Piece Polka Dot Baby Nappy Changing Bag Set (Black)
Miss Lulu 4 Piece Polka Dot Baby Nappy Changing Bag Set (Black)
Offered by Miss Lulu Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Feb. 2016
I wanted a bag that would be durable & protect my belongings if it rained & this is perfect. My oh saud it looked abit plastic looking but its because its wipe clean. The brown accents make a lovely touch. The mat, bottle holder & mini bag all included are great! Just a shame the changing matt didn't naturally fold abit smaller altho it can be done. Very happy with my bag & at an amazing price!

Happy Mama Women's Maternity Nursing Pencil Jersey Casual Dress 285p (Navy, 14)
Happy Mama Women's Maternity Nursing Pencil Jersey Casual Dress 285p (Navy, 14)
Offered by Happy Mama UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, 3 Dec. 2015
Lovely dress, very comfortable, I'm nearly 30 weeks pregnant with a very big bump! shows ur panty line a bit but I'm struggling to find a fitted dress that doesn't nowadays! I've bought it for a wedding & also to wear on Christmas day & think it should do the job!

GRANDAD The Man, The Myth, The Legend T-Shirt Men's Cotton Funny
GRANDAD The Man, The Myth, The Legend T-Shirt Men's Cotton Funny
Offered by Click My Clobber

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud grandad, 24 Sept. 2015
My dad loved this t shirt we got as a gift from his grandchildren. Lovely quality. My dad is quite a large man & it fitted him perfectly. One very proud grandad!

Kids Backpacks, icci [Cute] Kids Backpacks Girls Boys Backpacks Best [School] [Hiking] [Travel] Sidekick Bags, Cute Butterfly Pack Backpacks, Hot Pink
Offered by icci_eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 24 Sept. 2015
Amazing bag! Brought it for my little girls first day at big school & she loves it! The butterfly is lovely & the fabric is ideal. Could do with a little pocket inside maybe but that's only personal preference. I think this bag will last her well.

Classic Style SOFT Copper Red BANGS LADIES wigs
Classic Style SOFT Copper Red BANGS LADIES wigs
Offered by Wiwigs Stylish Hair Store (UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Alot shorter, 24 Sept. 2015
The wig is alot shorted than the picture, only came just below my ears! I only brought it to see if the colour would suit me. It's got a fastening on the inside of the wig so it fits snug which I thought was a good idea. Unfortunately with the length being short I won't be wearing it for any reason. Good quality tho.

Page: 1 | 2