Profile for HevB > Reviews

Content by HevB

HevB

OPTICAID NIGHT SIGHT POLARISED NIGHT DRIVING OVER GLASSES, DESIGNED TO BE WORN OVER PRESCRIPTION EYEWEAR BY OPTICAID
Offered by Tower Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Night motorway driving, 11 Feb 2014
I have found these glasses to be really good for driving in dark rainy conditions, especially on a motorway. They reduce the glare from traffic behind me, meaning I can judge speed and distance more easily, and cut out the dazzle from oncoming traffic. I find them comfortable to wear over my ordinary prescription glasses. A really good buy.

It's Never Too Late to Play Piano (Tutor book with CD)
It's Never Too Late to Play Piano (Tutor book with CD)
by Pam Wedgwood

4.0 out of 5 stars Fifty years on...., 6 Feb 2012
I was told when I refused to have any more piano lessons 50 years ago that I'd regret it later. Well, eventually I did! This book has proved just right to help me get going again - clear, straightforward, and fun. None of the boring scales I remember from childhood, and lovely simple arrangements of traditional tunes and popular classics. My only wish is that the CD contained examples of what the music is actually supposed to sound like, rather than just backing tracks.