Profile for Laura > Reviews

Easy-do Cleaner Conditioner 250ml
Easy-do Cleaner Conditioner 250ml
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars It always works, 9 Jun 2014
This is second time I buy this product. It works fantastically well without needing to scrub or anything like that.

Polythene Protection Cover for 2 / 3 Seater Sofa
Polythene Protection Cover for 2 / 3 Seater Sofa
Offered by Packaging.Products.Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Slippery, 9 Jun 2014
It was juts a big plastic sheet. It would have protected our sofa against the rain, but it made it so slippery that we just took it off when we had to move it up and down the stairs and into the van.

Ambassador Packing Carton Double Wall Strong Flat-packed 457x305x305mm Ref SC-64 [Pack of 15]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, good and sturdy boxes, 9 Jun 2014
Perfect buy. I couldn't be more happy. They are the perfect size since they are big enough to fit several things in but small enough so you can carry one them without it being too heavy. We filled one with only books and big fat dictionaries...it was heavy but you could still comfortably carry it.

180cm x 90cm Heat Resistant Cream Table Protector by Karina Home
180cm x 90cm Heat Resistant Cream Table Protector by Karina Home
Offered by Karina Home

3.0 out of 5 stars It did its job, 27 Mar 2014
It did its job but didn't last too long. Food got stuck on the ridges of the pattern and it was really difficult to clean it. It stained pretty easily as well. So we ended up getting rid of it after 4 months.

Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Black
Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 27 Mar 2014
I bought one for me and one for my husband. We use it every single day. It's perfect. No plastic taste at all. The bottle is light but sturdy. You can squeeze it and it retains its shape. No leaks. You definitely end up drinking more water. The only thing is that the filter makes a noise after you drink from the bottle and the air starts going back into the bottle. Its doesn't really matter though, unless you are in a really quiet place surrounded by people, like at the cinema. But the noise is no louder than when people eat popcorn.

SUPER TRAVELLER Compression Travel Flight Socks Size 3-6, 35-39 SMALL - BLACK
SUPER TRAVELLER Compression Travel Flight Socks Size 3-6, 35-39 SMALL - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars They did their job, 27 Mar 2014
I had to take a 14 hour flight in February while 5 months pregnant. I read I had to use one of these to avoid any problems during the flight. I guess they worked because I had no problems whatsoever. I put them on half an hour before the flight and took the off when I finally arrived. They felt tight at first (which I guess is good, that's the point, right?) but after a while you forget they are there. I'm size 3 with skinny legs and they worked very well.

Faith In Nature Chocolate Conditioner Benefits Brunette & Black Hair 400ml
Faith In Nature Chocolate Conditioner Benefits Brunette & Black Hair 400ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, 27 Mar 2014
It is a great conditioner. My hair feels soft and looks shiny after I use it. The only thing is that it is more liquid than other conditioners, even more liquid than some shampoos, so when you squirt it out of the bottle beware! A lot will come out.

BST-38 BST38 Genuine Original battery new XPERIA X10 Mini Pro C510, C901, C902, C905, Jalou, K770i, K850i, R300, SE S500i, T303, T650i, W580i, W902, W980i, W995, X10 Mini Pro, Z770i, Z780i 3.7V Li-ion battery
Offered by Slamtech Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Used battery, 22 Jan 2014
I knew it was too inexpensive to be new, but I had hoped it would be since nowhere on the product description was it mentioned that it would be a used battery. However, it lasted longer than my own old battery for a while. Now both of them only last a couple of hours.

Microsoft LifeCam VX-800 Webcam - Black
Microsoft LifeCam VX-800 Webcam - Black
Offered by 3B-IT Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked immediately, 22 Jan 2014
No fuss, no problems, it does its job really well. It attaches to the top of the computer screen and stays put.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 22 Jan 2014
It looks so professional! I would have given it 5 stars, but one of the bigger brushes has lost a lot of its hairs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4