Profile for GSARider > Reviews

Content by GSARider

GSARider "Riding the world" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Logitech UE 9000 Wireless Headphones
Logitech UE 9000 Wireless Headphones

2.0 out of 5 stars Very bassy and flimsy, 6 Dec 2013
Bought these for commuting and some trips away. First the positives, crystal clear connection to my iPad and iPhone and easy set up.

Now the negatives, bass is way over the top, listening to bass heavy tracks has me flinching and reducing the volume right down and invariably skipping tracks. On top of that, I put them in my backpack, whichever do with all my headphones and a piece of plastic snapped off around the rim of the right hand earcup! Never had that happen before and as I have an iPad plus MacBook Pro Retina in there, I'm pretty careful with it.

Disappointed and cannot recommend.

Bose  SoundLink  Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Matte Finish/Dark Grey Nylon Cover
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Matte Finish/Dark Grey Nylon Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought today at the airport, 28 Nov 2013
Was flying out today on a business trip to Germany and decided to buy a travel speaker package and as I had an hour to kill before my flight, I tried several speaker systems. Looked at the Samsung system, which looks like a direct copy of the Bose with a price to match, yet the sound quality was nowhere near as good.

Then I tried the Big Jambox, good sound and was nearly swayed, lastly the Bose Soundlink II and was impressed enough to hand over some plastic and take it away. Have been listening to it in my hotel room this evening...just perfect - the right balance of highs, mids and lows. Too many systems have anaemic bass and over pronounced treble. The soundlink has the best balance of sound I've heard. Well worth the money.

**EDIT**

Bought a second unit from Amazon - can't say more than that!

MOTUL C5 CHAIN PASTE Lubricant for on & off road motorcycle, quad, go kart chains very sticky Paste in tube with brush tip applicator
Offered by CMS MOTORCYCLE PARTS EXETER
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars No fling, 24 Nov 2013
Works well on my Diavel, chain seems well lubricated. My main reason for buying the Motul was to avoid the mess with normal chain lubricants. I can say there has been none with this, have re-applied every 200 miles or so. Can't comment on wet usage as the bike has been used in the dry only so far.

Is It Really Too Much To Ask?: The World According to Clarkson Volume 5 (World According to Clarkson 5)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Clarkson, 10 Nov 2013
Usual mix of topical events / people with the Clarkson slant...excellent! We'll worth a read for any fan or indeed anyone looking for a bit of humour and a different viewpoint.

NONSENSE FROM THE BIBLE
NONSENSE FROM THE BIBLE
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars simplistic with a few facts that are worthwhile, 30 Sep 2013
Brian Baker uses far too many exclamation marks and feels the need to repeatedly say 'Nonsense!' Becomes tiresome after a while, nevertheless some interesting facts are presented, albeit in a simplistic manner.

Red 25 Litre Plastic Waste Bin High Quality with Flap Lid
Red 25 Litre Plastic Waste Bin High Quality with Flap Lid
Offered by Prime Furnishing UK
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dog food, 14 Aug 2013
Just arrived and perfect size for the 8KG Bag of Royal Canin Mini Junior - whole bag goes in. Nicely made and the slim profile means it's great to put in the kitchen. No more bags of food sitting in a corner...!

Coachies Puppy Training Treats (Pack Size 200g)
Coachies Puppy Training Treats (Pack Size 200g)
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My two love them !, 25 July 2013
I have bought coachies before from the pet shop, these, however seem to be a newer version which are slightly bigger and softer. Both my mutts love them and are excellent for training.

Royal Canin Mini Junior Dry Mix 8 Kg
Royal Canin Mini Junior Dry Mix 8 Kg
Offered by Maltbys Stores
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars French Bulldog and Jack Russell love it, 30 Jun 2013
We just bought a 14 week old French Bulldog pup and this was ordered for him. He absolutely loves it and my 3 year old JR who's usually very fussy has been tucking in too. After a few weeks of use now I've updated this review, it also seems to produce less poops than the food both dogs were on before.

Lexar 64GB 45MB/s Jumpdrive S73 USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
Lexar 64GB 45MB/s Jumpdrive S73 USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
Price: 21.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast with decent storage, 30 Jun 2013
Decent speed with my MacBook Pro Retina via 3.0 and 64 Gb of space at a good price...those are the good points. The only bad point is flimsy construction, the unit feels like it won't stand up to much abuse, such as being flung around in my bag with all my bits & pieces, so I'm being extra careful with it.

Pro 160-LED Video Camera Light for canon 1Ds,5D,6D,7D,50D,60D,70D,550D,600D,650D,700D,1100D,Nikon D800,D90,D3,D7100,D7000,D5200,D5100,D3200,D3100,Olympus ,E3,E1,E-P1,EP6,EPL-5,EPL-6,Panasnic LX7,GH6 GF6,Pentax,Fuji,Sony DSLR/SLR & Camcorders
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Flickers ..., 25 Jun 2013
The led's flicker at full or just under power, which kind of defeats the purpose of a video light. However I hav used it at medium to three quarters power with okay results. Still, not great and wouldn't recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14