Profile for RJ > Reviews

The Hit (Will Robie 2)
The Hit (Will Robie 2)
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as usual, 29 Sep 2013
I enjoyed this book. It was a gripping read with a few familiar characters. Another great offering from Mr Baldacci. Looking forward to the next one.

Surrender (Surrender - Book 1)
Surrender (Surrender - Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not her usual stuff, 29 Sep 2013
I was disappointed with this. Usually Melody Anne is a reliable author but this time she writes half a story and the main guy is loathsome. I kept hoping he would improve but he didn't, at least not in this book. I will not be getting any more in this series and will be more wary in future of getting books by this author.

Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)
Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 29 Sep 2013
This was history done with a lot of humour. Would not usually choose something like this but it was free and I thought why not. I'm glad I did - I thoroughly enjoyed the adventures and mishps that followed the characters. The main character was feisty and fun and was a delight to follow through different periods in time.

The Last Bride in Ballymuir (Ballymuir Series Book 1)
The Last Bride in Ballymuir (Ballymuir Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely read, 12 Oct 2012
I loved this book. Great charcters in a lovely setting. Couldn't put it down. Enjoyed the Irish proverbs at the start of each chapter.

Games Traitors Play
Games Traitors Play
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't disappoint, 22 Oct 2011
This book follows on from Dead Spy Running with the same main character. Another exciting read. However it is worth pointing out that while it can be read as a stand alone book, if you wish to read this one and DSR you need to do so in the correct order as Games Traitors Play recaps various key points that are revealed at the end of the first book. I hear there might be a third book. I shall be watching out for it!

Lust, Money & Murder - Book 1 (Lust, Money & Murder Series)
Lust, Money & Murder - Book 1 (Lust, Money & Murder Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite a book, 15 Oct 2011
This book doesn't quite end. I was enjoying it but then just as I got into it I discovered I needed to buy parts two and three to find out what else happens. I wouldn't have minded if this book had some sort of conclusion but it is actually one book chopped up into three parts. I'm too irritated to get the other parts.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 1:39 PM GMT

Party Girl (Party Girl Mini-Series Book 1)
Party Girl (Party Girl Mini-Series Book 1)
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 8 Oct 2011
This book was so short I thought it was a sample. Half of it is made up of one sex scene. And the book spans 24hrs. So glad it was free!