Profile for MrMonopoly > Reviews

Content by MrMonopoly

MrMonopoly "MrMonopoly" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Pirate's Booty (The Plundered Chronicles Book 1)
The Pirate's Booty (The Plundered Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story including history, 22 Dec. 2015
A great story including history, queens, pirates, and lesbians. What more could you want for in a book.

Great writing, awesome characters. I can't wait for the next book in the series, I'm looking forward to more from Alex Westmore.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These pyjamas are very comfortable and very warm, 18 Dec. 2015
These pyjamas are very comfortable and very warm. Considering the style of pyjamas and that I had never gotten clothes from Bonmarche before I decided to get a generous size and they fit exactly as expected. Very pleased with this product, would recommend.

Earphones, Uiisii Us90 Noise Isolating In-ear Headphones Earbuds with Microphone and Remote Control for Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, Android, Mp3 Player (Gold)
Offered by Yiwin Network

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 18 Dec. 2015
I received these earphones at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review.

These earphones fit very comfortably in your ears. I usually find that "budget" earphones slip out of my ear on a regular basis, but I have been using these earphones almost non stop for around 12 hours and so far they have not fallen out.
They also produce a clear sound, and are quite loud for earphones of this price.

The design is nice, with pointed tips on the end of the outside of the ear bud, clear plastic wrapping around the wire. I think I will be buying these earphones again, not just for the look, but for the quality too.

I also like that they have handsfree control on your phone, so you can answer your phone easier if you are...say listening to music and walking. A decent pair of earphones all around.

I'd recommend these earphones.

You Sock My World Dobby Harry Potter, Women's T-Shirt
You Sock My World Dobby Harry Potter, Women's T-Shirt

1.0 out of 5 stars Be very cautious when it comes to sizes. An ..., 5 Dec. 2015
Be very cautious when it comes to sizes. An XXL is supposed to be a women's 24/26 but in men's it would be a S/M. So, yeah, the sizes are definitely wrong.

Fingersmith
Fingersmith

5.0 out of 5 stars there's love, murder, 1 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Fingersmith (Kindle Edition)
This book was everything I wanted it to be and much much more.

I wanted a book that was at times cute, a book that featured a lesbian relationship without being entirely about said relationship. What I got was those things and so much more. I got surprised, so surprised by this book.

There are twists and turns, there's love, murder, theft, betrayal.

I cannot recommend this book enough.

Almost Perfect
Almost Perfect
by Brian Katcher

4.0 out of 5 stars I did quite enjoy this book, 1 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Almost Perfect (Hardcover)
I did quite enjoy this book, but I felt very let down by the ending, which of course I won't spoil. At times, this book was difficult to read because it felt real to me, the characters...I could feel what they were feeling and that to me is a sign of a good book.
Mostly a good book, but the ending could have been better in my opinion.

Regatta Thor Overhead Half Zip Anti-Pill Fleece Top (170 GSM)
Regatta Thor Overhead Half Zip Anti-Pill Fleece Top (170 GSM)
Price: £14.75 - £19.45

5.0 out of 5 stars but we tested them out for him and I just know that he will love them. I definitely recommend this product, 1 Dec. 2015
I have been searching for jumpers in this style for years. YEARS!! They are the only jumpers my father really likes, and we have all struggled to find them in stores and online, but finally, finally I stumbled upon these!
Not only are they EXACTLY what I was looking for, but they are cheap for jumpers of this design and very warm. These are a Christmas present so my father has not yet received them, but we tested them out for him and I just know that he will love them.
I definitely recommend this product, and should I need to I will be buying these jumpers again!

50gm Bumper Mixed Christmas Button Pack. Red, Green & White Mix. Different shapes, sizes and colours. Craft / Sewing / Quilting / Patchwork / Jewellery Making.
Offered by The Little Button Craft Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars but they are still good. I plan on using them for some Christmas ..., 1 Dec. 2015
Lots of buttons all different shapes and sizes. There are a lot more green buttons in my pack than red, but they are still good. I plan on using them for some Christmas crafting.

Red Satin Double Faced Ribbon (3mm x 3metres)
Red Satin Double Faced Ribbon (3mm x 3metres)
Offered by LAIXU HK SHIPPING

4.0 out of 5 stars The actual width of the ribbon is like what you find in t-shirts, 1 Dec. 2015
The photo of the ribbon is rather misleading. The actual width of the ribbon is like what you find in t-shirts, the hanger ribbon... Whilst I would have preferred a wider ribbon this ribbon still did the job as I was just using it to wrap presents. I probably would not purchase it again as there wasn't very much of it, I only managed to put it on two or three presents, which compared to other ribbons I have purchased online...is not very good at all.

25mm Satin Ribbon White Double Faced (25mm x 5 metres)
25mm Satin Ribbon White Double Faced (25mm x 5 metres)
Offered by QIAN QI BAI HUO DIAN

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice looking ribbon with a nice feel to it, 1 Dec. 2015
A nice looking ribbon with a nice feel to it. I haven't gotten around to using it yet as I was going to us it on presents, but it is too wide, but I have plans to use it when next making something, and it looks perfect for the job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9