Profile for Susan.E. Rogers. > Reviews

Content by Susan.E. Rogers.

Susan.E. Rogers.

Wheel In Motion [DVD] [1992]
Wheel In Motion [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Chris Harley (II)

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotlands Best Kept Secret, 14 July 2005
This review is from: Wheel In Motion [DVD] [1992] (DVD)
This DVD is going to be a classic! I have two video copies(over used!) it was a relief to find it on DVD now. Its marvellous, a wonderful collection of Runrig for me at their peak, with the lead vocals of the great Donnie Munro, the words of the songs play an important part and are pure poetry. As I said will and probably already is - a classic.

Runrig - Day Of Days - The 30th Anniversary Concert [DVD]
Runrig - Day Of Days - The 30th Anniversary Concert [DVD]
Dvd ~ Runrig

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotlands Best Kept Secret, 5 July 2004
I loved this DVD it made me laugh and cry, it was great seeing Donnie and Peter again, the music was brilliant as always and the setting was perfect, loved the extras too. Well worth the money, Runrig never disappoint they just get better and better!

Gaelic Heart
Gaelic Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Donnie at his best., 26 Jan. 2004
This review is from: Gaelic Heart (Audio CD)
Donnie Munro has done it again. A brilliant c.d. his voice just gets better and better, I have been a fan of his since 1990, all through his Runrig days and after, and he never disappoints his fans, well worth the wait, I hear there's a new DVD coming soon, can't wait, well done Donnie!

Song Of The Rolling Earth: A Highland Odyssey
Song Of The Rolling Earth: A Highland Odyssey
by John Lister-Kaye

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable., 18 Sept. 2003
I bought this while on a day trip from Fort William to Inverness whilst on my holiday. I loved it and could not put it down, I had heard about John Lister Kaye before being a devotee of Gavin Maxwell and his books. As soon as I came home I bought from Amazon his much acclaimed The White Island (how did I miss this?).I am adding this to my list of books that I would take with me on a desert island (or preferably Fort William!). Well done Sir John, can't wait for the next one!

Proterra
Proterra

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotlands best kept secret., 6 Sept. 2003
This review is from: Proterra (Audio CD)
Another fantastic album from old friends Runrig. It has been well worth the wait, fabulous combinations of voices, words (very important) and music.
I have been a Runrig fan since 1991 and they have never disappointed me. Well done again lads I can't stop playing it!

Runrig: Wheel In Motion [VHS]
Runrig: Wheel In Motion [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars scotlands best kept secret, 27 Aug. 2003
Runrig have produced a masterpiece with this concert video, although a few years old now the band are still going strong with
a recent thirty year anniversary concert at stirling castle.
This video is a record of the Wheel in Motion concert tour with tracks from The Big Wheel and a fantastic finale concert at Loch Lomond, one of the greats and definately one to keep.