Profile for Mattknight > Reviews

Content by Mattknight

Mattknight (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
GENUINE ORIGINAL OEM APPLE REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR IPHONE 5 5G (NOT for iPhone 5S)+JZK ® Tools (UK Location)

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fix my issue, 27 April 2015
The original reason for the replacement was that I had tried everything to improve the poor battery power I suddenly received on my iPhone 5. Literally dropping 40% in the night with no use. Unfortunately after a factory setting restore and various other attempts, I resulted to buying this. Whilst the kit is flimsy, I eventually swapped the battery over. It takes quite a bit of time to lift the screen which as always with Apple, is ridiculous. I'd rather forfeit the look for just a simple screw to undo but there we go. However more to the point, the battery issue hasn't been fixed and may even be performing worse. Probably due more to the phone though.

Vktech USB Cigarette Car Charger Power Adapter for iPhone 5s 5c 5
Vktech USB Cigarette Car Charger Power Adapter for iPhone 5s 5c 5

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, 17 Mar. 2015
Didn't work.

Samsung B2430H 24 inch Widescreen LCD Full HD Monitor (DVI, HDMI, High Gloss Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 27 Oct. 2011
Frankly a brilliant monitor with a very clear screen! However, sometimes the writing is hard to see because it's so crisp but that happens very rarely! I have this set up in a dual monitor set up and it's a lot better than my Hans G! One feature i love is the HDMI connection you can input from a PC, PS3, Xbox 360 etc! Terrific screen and big! PERFECT!

TeckNet® High Precision Programmable Wireless Gaming Mouse With 2000 DPI, Nano Receiver, 5 Programmable Button, 5 User Profiles
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright ... Not great!, 27 Oct. 2011
Maybe it's just the surface it's sitting on but I don't think it is, as it's just a normal beach coloured desk but I don't know! The movement on the mouse is a bit inaccurate! You move it up slightly hoping the mouse on screen goes up to, but no, slide to the left at the same time as moving up ... weird! And the connection sometimes gets interrupted by either a phone or a mouse downstairs too I believe! The mouse goes all over the place! It's a good mouse, good feel but hmm, not sure it's always accurate!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2013 10:43 AM GMT

Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses
Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses
Offered by easybuyEUR

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Oct. 2011
These glasses work perfectly with my Sony! However, you must know that they ONLY work on Sony's and certain types! But yeah, the cost is a bit hefty to be honest but once you get them you'll be glad ... if you can adjust to 3D! It's not for everyone! Recently got Batman: Arkham City, and so glad I had these to play the game in 3D! Just brilliant!

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 27 Oct. 2011
OK, so don't get convinced that there are variations in quality of HDMI's! HDMI cables all convert an image to High Definition, so get the cheapest possible & from the most reliable person! This cable works perfectly for my DVD player and am very happy!

Sony TMR-BR100 3D Transmitter for 3D BRAVIA Full HD 3D TV compatible with HX800 and HX900 Series TVs

4.0 out of 5 stars Check if you need it!!!!, 27 Oct. 2011
I bought this item but never used it! I found that my TV had a 3d Sync Transmitter built in already, and so it should for the cost of the TV! But I'm sure this item would of done everything needed! Hence 4 stars! However, they should have one built in so it's a tad pointless but if you do, get it! 3D is crazy good!

American Tragedy [Deluxe Edition]
American Tragedy [Deluxe Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 Aug. 2011
I loved Swan Songs by Hollywood Undead! 90% of the songs of that album I could listen to over and over again! American Tragedy just over takes that in my opinion!

ALL of the songs I can listen to! Levitate, Lights Out, My Town, Been To Hell, Apologize & Hear Me Now are all favourites! Honestly, if you loved the first album, you will love this! Quality is just amazing and this band will make it very big one day! Definitely worth purchasing :)

All Or Nothing
All Or Nothing
Offered by Giant Entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit boring if I'm honest!, 8 Aug. 2011
This review is from: All Or Nothing (Audio CD)
Ok, Jay Sean in my opinion is ok with hits like 'Down' & 'Do You Remember' but for the majority of the album they are very plain and boring songs! He has a good voice but nothing to compare to the likes of Chris Brown too! I think Jay Sean needs to meet someone like Timbaland! His songs (Jay) ... I just don't know, they miss that "yeah, I'm so going to get up and dance to this", apart from Down of course :)

Wouldn't buy this, just buy your favourite songs individually!

Turtleneck & Chain
Turtleneck & Chain

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album!, 8 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Turtleneck & Chain (Audio CD)
If I'm honest, I didn't buy this for the laughs because I don't find it particularly funny! However the songs are beyond brilliant for the most part!

Mama, Jack Sparrow, Shy Ronnie 2 & Motherlover are just brilliant! I wouldn't pay full price for this like I did but maybe in a bit of time when it's cheaper! Most of the songs are very catchy and clever and no doubt, you will not be disappointed! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5