Profile for Ottermoon > Reviews

Rebuilding Britain: Planning for a Better Future
Rebuilding Britain: Planning for a Better Future
by Hugh Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bigger View of the state of planning, 21 Jan. 2015
I'm a district councillor, and a lot of my time is spent helping people object to planning applications. Here is a Big Picture book about the state of planning today, and how our lack of a national or regional policy has left decisions about the future of our commuitites to some 300 separate authorities without an over-arching vision to guide them. Today's planning is frustrating, and it's generating decisions that actually (in some cases) harm the environment and social fabric we all say we value. I feel both hopeful, from seeing what counld be possible, and frustrated, from recognising the lack of power we have locally to have an impact nationally.

SDTEK White 1.5m Long Thick Strong 30 Pin USB Lead Charger Cable Data Sync Wire for iPhone 4 4S 3GS, iPad 1 2 3, iPod Touch 1 2 3 4, iPod Nano
Offered by SDTEK Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, 1 Sept. 2014
Does exactly what you'd expect. Can't fault that.

Peperami Sausage Stretch Dog Toy
Peperami Sausage Stretch Dog Toy
Offered by FabGifts4u

3.0 out of 5 stars Indestuctible, 1 Sept. 2014
Indestructible, but doesn't smell very nice. I don't regret buying it. But it's not the dog's favourite.

PowerGen Power-U Dual USB 2.4A 12W (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Car Charger for Apple iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 5 iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch and Android Devices (cable NOT included) - White
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 27 July 2014
Two slots, labeled A and S. Apple products work best in A, but ok in S. I charge my iPhone on the road now. Great product. Great service. A is for Apple. S is for Something Else.

Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality, 4 Feb. 2014
In my opinion, Ravensburger are the best. I always look for a new Ravensburger design first. Christmas relaxation: wine and a Ravensburger jigsaw.

CLIX LONG LINE 10M
CLIX LONG LINE 10M
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

4.0 out of 5 stars Feedome, yet a fallback, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: CLIX LONG LINE 10M (Misc.)
I was reluctant to let my puppy off the lead, and this worked well as a compromise. He easily drags it around, and even if I let it go it's pretty easy to chanse the end and step on it. Can be dangerously tanglesome to unwary by-standers though!
Sort of like a lunge line for a dog. Not good as a substitute for a lead though. Too long, too heavy for that.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin and small, 4 Feb. 2014
I bought this to cover my dog crate, and it's just OK for that. I wouldn't have wanted to use it for a chair, sofa or bed though. The material is very thin. Feels cheap. I still have it on the dog crate.

Halti Training Lead BLACK Large
Halti Training Lead BLACK Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable and flexible, 4 Feb. 2014
Of course, I mean 'flexible' in that there are several configurations in which it can be used. I only wish there was a designed, integral loop in it for a hand hold.

But still, like it lots.

Chunky Large Rope with Twin Rubber Balls, Dog Toy
Chunky Large Rope with Twin Rubber Balls, Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Still hanging in there, 4 Feb. 2014
Heavy, durable, and still fun for my Border Terrier, after several months. But when he shakes it, the banging on the side of his face must be extreme. He doesn't seem to mind.

Costa Fine Sea Salt 1X750G
Costa Fine Sea Salt 1X750G
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Costa Fine Sea Salt 1X750G
Just right for my salt shaker. I'm a repeat buyer, and I search high and low for Costs Sea Salt.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5