Profile for NickNack > Reviews

Content by NickNack

NickNack

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Pens didn't work and cleaner fluid smeared pen everywhere, 27 Nov 2013
The pens are rubbish on a white board and cleaner fluid smeared pen everywhere when I tried to use it with the wiper .. it took nearly 30 minutes to get it clean again!

Coleman Hudson Single Sleeping Bag
Coleman Hudson Single Sleeping Bag
Price: 38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars warm and snug!, 7 Oct 2013
I used this sleeping in a windy position and slept like a baby! Bit warm for summer months but unzips for transformation to a quilt.

Coleman Comfort Single Airbed
Coleman Comfort Single Airbed
Price: 26.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable if blown up to the max, 7 Oct 2013
I slept very well on this after blowing it up with the noisiest foot pump in the world! My only complaint is that it appears to get wet patches in the some areas.

Gelert Footpump - Yellow/Black , 5lt
Gelert Footpump - Yellow/Black , 5lt
Price: 6.49

3.0 out of 5 stars The noise .. oh my!, 7 Oct 2013
Although it does blow up the bed I also bought the noise it makes is enough to wake the dead. My 2 spaniels then joined in howling and barking .. what a cacophony!

Swissgear GA-7001-02F00 Comp-U-Roller Double fits up to 17 inch Laptops – Black
Swissgear GA-7001-02F00 Comp-U-Roller Double fits up to 17 inch Laptops – Black
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I need, 29 Dec 2012
I have been lugging a laptop rucksack around for the past 6 years and realised my back was aching as you always end up carrying it on one shoulder .. this bag perfectly fits the bill as I do a lot of business travelling and have received it just in time for the next one.

I can easily fit my 17" laptop in the secondary case along with my kindle and any additional notebook as required. Best present I've bought myself for ages.

The Pillars of the Earth
The Pillars of the Earth
Price: 4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars First of many me thinks, 7 Nov 2012
I do a large amount of travelling and cannot fit large books into my hand luggage so bought my self a kindle touch. For years I have been wanting to read The Pilars of the Earth and so decided it would be my first book and I was not disappointed .. I'm not a quick reader and so for me to finish the whole thing in less than a month was a big surprise. Really enjoyed the twists and turns of the story and will read the next one after reading another one of his. I would never have read the book without the kindle fantastic!

Grisport Men's Wolf Hiking Boot Navy CMG514 9 UK
Grisport Men's Wolf Hiking Boot Navy CMG514 9 UK
Price: 64.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Excelent and really waterproof until they cracked!, 27 April 2012
Got these boots specifically for long walks with the dog over any terrain and they have not disappointed so far. Except that after about 6 months both soles split .. but they replaced them for it to happen again 6 months later. Thrown them away now.