Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Version: A Sci-Fi Thriller
Version: A Sci-Fi Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars It’s great to find new sci-fi that’s a bit different…, 18 May 2015
I really enjoyed this book. Good exciting plot and different enough to hold my interest throughout.

It does jump about a bit, which I found confusing at times, but a great read all the same.

I’m looking forward to the next one.

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 8: Renegades
Spinward Fringe Broadcast 8: Renegades

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry but starting to lose interest…., 18 May 2015
It’s been a while since I read the last one so maybe it’s my poor memory, but I just couldn’t get back into the story, and this instalment did little to rekindle (see what I did there) my interest.

I’ve enjoyed the series up to this point, however there are times when I’ve thought the author is stretching it out a bit too much, and sorry to say I lost interest with this one, so I think I’ll just leave it there.

D'Addario EJ22 XL Nickel Wound Jazz Medium  (.013-.056) Wound 3rd Electric Guitar Strings
D'Addario EJ22 XL Nickel Wound Jazz Medium (.013-.056) Wound 3rd Electric Guitar Strings

5.0 out of 5 stars Baritone tuning here we come..., 16 May 2015
Got these to try baritone tuning on one of my guitars for that big powerchord sound - works really well, not too flappy and no need to mess around adjusting the nut.

GENUINE Kangertech EVOD 2 Clearomizer Tank Ecig by Vapertech (Green)
GENUINE Kangertech EVOD 2 Clearomizer Tank Ecig by Vapertech (Green)
Offered by The_Vape_Specialists

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 16 May 2015
got a few different colours so I could keep different flavours in each without getting them all mixed together - works a treat. Plus the replacement coils are the same as on a few other kanger models so I don't have to keep a lot of different types of coil.

GENUINE Kangertech EVOD 2 Clearomizer Tank Ecig by Vapertech (Purple)
GENUINE Kangertech EVOD 2 Clearomizer Tank Ecig by Vapertech (Purple)
Offered by UK Vape Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with these, 16 May 2015
I try different clearomizers now and again but keep coming back to these onse as they are just great.

Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 - Premium Audio Interface
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 - Premium Audio Interface

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight away I’ve noticed the latency is significantly better, I can use a lower buffer settings that ..., 14 May 2015
Very impressed! I should have bought this ages ago.

I’ve been using an M-Audio interface for a few years but wanted something a bit more portable with built in pre-amps and multiple ins/outs (so I can ditch the mixer and cut down on the cabling).

Straight away I’ve noticed the latency is significantly better, I can use a lower buffer settings that would have had my old interface popping and crackling while tracking using the more memory intensive plugins (piano, guitar, waves etc.).

Headphone output level is relatively low but not a surprise given it's USB powered, I use a headphone amp to power multiple sets of heaphones anyway so not a problem.

Direct monitoring is very handy – but at the input latency levels (around 4ms) I’m getting I don’t really need it.

I've not used the multiple outs yet but I do want to A/B between two sets of monitors, so having this feature is great (normally only seen this on more expensive interfaces).

Happy days!

The Second Ship (The Rho Agenda Book 1)
The Second Ship (The Rho Agenda Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 24 April 2015
Sometimes when I pick up a sci-fi book I want to be amazed, challenged or left thinking. This probably does not fit that bill.

However most of the time I just want to be entertained with a good story, and this definitely does fit the bill!

This is an easy, unpretentious and entertaining read. The science side is informed (I think) and interesting.

I’ll definitely be reading more from the author.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect balance., 24 Mar. 2015
What a great tablet! I've already got a 10 inch samsung (to big for carrying about), my wife has a 7 inch one (too small for websites), my mum has an ipad (too heavy), this is just the perfect balance. Great screen and good price too!

Tefal Easy Pro FR101415 Fryer - 1.2 kg Capacity
Tefal Easy Pro FR101415 Fryer - 1.2 kg Capacity

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this but might need to get elasticated trousers next., 24 Mar. 2015
Got this for my mum and am happy to say she has been feeding me chips, doughnuts, fried pizza, fried chicken since – makes very good chips!

Humane Mole Trap
Humane Mole Trap
Offered by Pestexpel

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked but not as expected...., 24 Mar. 2015
Well I’ve not caught the pesky mole but it has done the job anyway. Maybe my daily routine of digging up the trap to see if I’ve caught anything has actually frightened the little bugger away!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11