Profile for Mrs. C. M. Harris > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. M. Harris

Mrs. C. M. Harris (london)

Happy Beds Ortho Super Small Single Orthopedic Mattress, 2.6 ft
Happy Beds Ortho Super Small Single Orthopedic Mattress, 2.6 ft
Offered by Happy Beds
Price: 100.46

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 17 Jan 2014
ORDERED THIS BASED ON PREVIOUS GOOD REVIEWS.
I FIND IT HARD TO FIND THIS SIZE MATTRESS IN THE SHOPS AND ALWAYS HAVE TO ORDER ONLINE.
THE PRODUCT WAS BETTER THAN EXPECTED.DEEP, COMFY AND THEY CALLED ME TO ARRANGE A SUITABLE DELIVERY DATE. I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars marvellous, 3 Oct 2013
I tried these after suffering from panic attacks and grinding my teeth at night.
I had previously used passiflora liquid but it doesn't last long and is expensive.
These tablets have stopped both problems and I wouldn't be without them. They are especially good at getting me off to sleep at night and no side effects!

The Year of Magical Thinking
The Year of Magical Thinking
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Necessary reading, 5 Jan 2013
I was drawn to read this book after seeing that it had been made into a play at the national theatre in London. I am not bereaved but I thought that now would be
the best time to read a book like this.I wanted to understand how it feels. I have been married for 25 years and this book made me appreciate my husband more. There were places in the book that I skimmed over, descriptions of dinners at the Ritz and Hawaiian holidays etc just annoyed me. I would recommend this book.

Kipling Malibu Medium Shoulder Bag- Cuby Brown
Kipling Malibu Medium Shoulder Bag- Cuby Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 3 July 2012
This bag is so roomy you can fit everything for work including your lunch and an umbrella and it still looks streamlined.
The handles are long enough to fit over the shoulder and the bag sits neatly against the body without knocking anything if you turn around so it's perfect for shopping days too.
There is a main zip giving you access to 3 sections: The middle section is also zipped and is big enough to fit your purse so you can keep it safe when the bag is opened.
I love it, looking at buying another one in another colour

Star Wars Mens YODA Short Pyjamas Size S
Star Wars Mens YODA Short Pyjamas Size S

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Nov 2010
I bought this set for my teenage son.
The quality is great, it washes well and doesn't shrink.

Wolf Hall
Wolf Hall
by Hilary Mantel
Price: 3.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 6 Nov 2010
This review is from: Wolf Hall (Paperback)
I started reading this book for my book club, but I found it to be a waste of time, it was so boring. The beginning starts well and I would have been interested in reading more about Thomas' past, which was only hinted at. The historical parts I already knew from school so there was nothing new here.
Don't bother.

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
by Kim Edwards
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars If you've read the blurb, you've read the book!, 25 Mar 2009
What a dissapointment! I read the first page of this book and thought it would be a good read. The language was beautiful and the writer clearly has talent but all I wanted to know about was what happened to Phoebe. The chapters about her life were interesting but I would have liked to see more. Norah's life was so boring I didn't care about her, and nothing was resolved whilst David was alive, so what was the point of having them in the book? More could have been made of that side of the plot if David actually met his daughter and Norah found out whilst he was alive. Paul doesn't even get a voice until near the end of the book.
What a shame!

Ben Sherman T660.60BS Mens Black Leather Belt - Size Large
Ben Sherman T660.60BS Mens Black Leather Belt - Size Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar 2009
I bought this belt for my husband, who is a Ben Sherman fan. It's well made, though the sizes are strange. He's only a 34 waist which is a large in this belt so buy a size bigger than you think you need.

Babel [DVD]
Babel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by 101Trading
Price: 2.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash, 19 Nov 2007
This review is from: Babel [DVD] (DVD)
This started with great promise and could have been a great film, if it wasn't for the fact that the plot was non existant and really led nowhere. A waste of time, and quite disgusting for its own sake at times.

Shallow Grave [DVD] (1994)
Shallow Grave [DVD] (1994)
Dvd ~ Kerry Fox
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Tosh, 8 Jun 2007
This review is from: Shallow Grave [DVD] (1994) (DVD)
I only started watching this film because it had my favourite actor in it, but what a load of tosh!! It was totally unbelievable, a really flimsy plot and I found myself fast-forwarding chunks of it in the hope of getting to the point, which never materialised! A waste of time.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2010 7:44 PM BST